Need to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions

Discus and support Need to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need to cancel my preorder of Destiny 2 with expansion pass as I played the beta and didn't enjoy it so it would be amazing if my £70 could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EzXp S1LENCE, Sep 3, 2017.

1. EzXp S1LENCE
    EzXp S1LENCE Guest

Hi I need to cancel my preorder of Destiny 2 with expansion pass as I played the beta and didn't enjoy it so it would be amazing if my £70 could be refunded.

Thanks Sami

:)

EzXp S1LENCE, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Cancel pre order

Hello microsoft I would like to cancel my pre order of Destiny 2 please.

bobshababo2319, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Nobasicsht
    Nobasicsht Guest
    destiny 2 pre order

hey guys i have a question i live in the Netherlands and i want to pre order destiny 2 with the expansion when you pre order it from the xbox store do you get the cd or do you get a digital code?

Nobasicsht, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Need to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions

No problem man. What you need to do is call xbox customer support and have them cancel the preorder for you.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

Castellus Zemi, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they might be able to help youNeed to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions :)

Ishan8123, Sep 3, 2017
  6. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    I've cancelled pre-orders myself and like the others said. Get a hold of them and it's much easier to do it before launch/billing.

JohnnyXeo, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Castellus Zemi Win User

No problem man. What you need to do is call xbox customer support and have them cancel the preorder for you.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.
  8. JohnnyXeo Win User

I've cancelled pre-orders myself and like the others said. Get a hold of them and it's much easier to do it before launch/billing.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they might be able to help you:)
  10. Viper3921 Win User

I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

Specifically the games I want to pre order but cannot due to the error I keep on getting are Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, the Lightfall Expansion for Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
  11. blueamcat Win User

Problems with Destiny 2

Hey there! The beta for Digital Deluxe pre orders is automatically granted and no beta code is needed. You just download the Destiny 2 beta from the Xbox Store. :)

And yes as far as expansions go, those have not even been announced yet. They will be available at a later date. Peace!
Thema:

1. Need to cancel my pre-order of destiny 2 with expansions - Similar Threads - Need cancel pre

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. need to cancel a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to cancel a subscription: I have ongoing subscription on my account that my son added on my credit card, I need to cancel f15a3e24-ee97-440a-9e06-81cd1cdb1fa7
  5. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  6. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  7. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  8. I need to cancel a Xbox one store pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to cancel a Xbox one store pre order: I bought la noire with my credit and id like to cancel the order before the game comes out on 11/14 how do I cancel it without having to call microsoft?? d6b99564-a546-46e1-bae9-1a08354f5743
  9. I need to cancel the pre-sale fifa 16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to cancel the pre-sale fifa 16: My credit card saved in this xbox, my cousin bought the fifa16 smart guy , but I'm not really being able to buy it now , I need refund 9628b39a-736a-4f11-a1c5-5a89feb95460
  10. Need to cancel Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Pre-Order: Who do I contact to cancel my Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Pre-Order? Thank you for you assistance and time. 6363a573-de1c-417e-8f74-3f245d2c4a0f