Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

Discus and support Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoseRecinosLoL11, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one

to reclaim it.

everything went well and i was enjoying the game pass until it logged me out of the new account, it had been a while and i forgot the password for it, and the god awful recovery system wont let me recover the account since i basically just used it to get
    game pass.

Ive long given up on trying to get that account back but I obviously dont want to get charged for a service i cant even use

:)

JoseRecinosLoL11, Nov 11, 2020
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Cannot turn off recurring billing, EE/BT

Hello Lll L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm very sorry that you're having trouble canceling your Xbox Game Pass subscription. Here are some steps you could follow to cancel your subscription:

Go to the Manage Subscription page and sign in with the same Microsoft account you used to purchase the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
    Select Cancel subscription.
    Follow the instructions on the page to continue with the cancellation by turning off recurring billing.

If you can't access your Microsoft account, you can still cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription by following these steps:

Go to the Microsoft Account Recovery page.
    Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Microsoft account.
    Follow the prompts to verify your identity.
    Once you have verified your identity, you can access your account and cancel your subscription.
    If you purchased an Xbox Game Pass subscription from a third-party retailer, rather than the Microsoft Store, please contact the third-party retailer directly to manage your subscription and billing.

Please note that if you cancel an Xbox Game Pass subscription, your storage allocation will revert to 5GB of cloud storage.

As for how to contact Eneba, you can create a ticket on their website for assistance. You can also send an email to ****************** or *************** depending on your needs.

I hope this information is useful to you and you manage to solve your problem. Good luck!

Best regards.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox games using Microsoft game pass

Answering your other questions:

1. I don't need the Game Pass to play the add ons.

**Nope, but keep in mind that if you don't own the base game (you're playing the game via the subscription) you're not going to be able to access to the base game + add-ons

2. If I *DID* need the Game Pass, I'd have to cancel the one with Microsoft and buy a new one with Xbox.

** Are you referring to the PC game pass vs Console game pass?
    I ask this because there is no "'Microsoft game pass"
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Change subscription

Hello JEFF2125_775, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

When you cancel your Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will lose access to the games included in that subscription, even if you leave them installed

If you try to open them, it won't let you unless you renew the subscription or buy the games

To cancel your subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, you can follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com/services with your Microsoft account.
    Select Cancel next to Game Pass

Ultimate.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. JoeSaunders5Ar Win User

Transfer to new account

So then Microsoft get £80+ for nothing? If could access the account I wouldn't need to cancel the preorders
  6. Lexrax_TBD Win User

I cant cancel my subscription

Hi there,

Have you tried cancelling your Game Pass from a PC, if you have access ? Just sign in to your Microsoft account and go to Services & Subscriptions, Or click on this link -->

MS Services & Subscriptions
    and Navigate to the Subscription you want to cancel and cancel as normal.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

1. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Need cancel game

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  5. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?: I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but...
  6. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb
  7. necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    necesito cancelar mi game pass [Mod Translation - I need to cancel my game pass]: buenas tardes a todos necesito ayuda , lo que pasa esque tenia una promocion de gold por tan solo a 2000 pesos colombianos y se ve vencio la suscripcion no la cancele no tengo dinero en mi targeta...
  8. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  9. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  10. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c