need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games
Discus and support need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARIA LAURASILVA, Jul 10, 2019.
Thema:
need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games
Loading...
-
need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games - Similar Threads - need attach 360
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Need to make 2 Xbox accounts, attached to the same email. Work-related request. Need to...
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed to make 2 Xbox accounts, attached to the same email. Work-related request. Need to...: I Need to make 2 Xbox accounts, attached to the same email. Work-related request. Need to check if this is possible, and whether it is recommended? I currently have a single Xbox account,... -
Game Drive - you need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Drive - you need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive: I have a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox which is attached to my Xbox 360 S 4gb. I put in a Halo CD for Xbox (original) and get this message, "you need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play...