need to ask for refund.

Discus and support need to ask for refund. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeff Mann2, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Jeff Mann2
    Jeff Mann2 Guest

need to ask for refund.

there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites

:)

Jeff Mann2, Feb 6, 2023
  2. BrazaNandes Win User

need to ask for refund.

Hi,

You can ask for a refund by going into your Subscriptions & Billing

Please note that refunds are only possible under the following conditions:

• Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date
    • Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time
  3. A Livid Penguin Win User

Infinity Ward needs to ask for refund

I think that team just tested the maps.
  4. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

Ya they probably tested the important things.

[/quote]

Thats kinda worriesome. If they cant find something this simple then no telling what they missed.
  5. FATBOY0712 Win User

Ya they probably tested the important things.
  6. youngmatty316 Win User

ive also seen modded names
Thema:

need to ask for refund.

1. need to ask for refund. - Similar Threads - need ask refund

2. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  3. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  4. "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox": I have been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc but I keep getting this text box "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox" I'm an adult but I still have this issue....
  5. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...
  6. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  7. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  8. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  9. So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...: I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a better WiFi adapter build in and that I don't...
  10. Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?: Where and to whom do we go then? 84f7a8f1-7d5b-4d20-a3ef-105e384ddb6d