Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming

Discus and support Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it just me or does xbox only have one rockstar game for cross compatible gaming. Max Payne 1,2,3 , Gta 4 are great games and need to be added to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by V18VRAFE, Nov 21, 2017.

1. V18VRAFE
    V18VRAFE Guest

Is it just me or does xbox only have one rockstar game for cross compatible gaming. Max Payne 1,2,3 , Gta 4 are great games and need to be added to cross compatible gaming or at least be able to put the duck in to play. Plz plz plz fix this

:)

V18VRAFE, Nov 21, 2017
  2. Game invited from 360 to X1 nor the reverse not showing up for BC games.

Cross gen social and gaming is already here, at least with the Xbox One and 360 by way of Backwards Compatibility is it not?

ElectroFlying, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Midnight club LA complete edition BW compatibility on Xbox One S

You need to visit
    here
    and vote for it.

Ultimately it is up to Rockstar Games whether this game is made BC, not Microsoft.

Obsessive Power, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Red Dead Online Crossover)?

Hi,

Red Dead Redemption Online isn't available from Microsoft for the PC platform. The PC version needs to be purchased either from Rockstar Games directly or via Steam. Also, it's not a cross-compatible game. PC players can only play against other PC users.

Your friend was not playing with Xbox players.
  5. TurboTim1995 Win User

Crossplay

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out to the forums. It is up to Rockstar, Microsoft and Sony to add crossplay across their games. If they all agree, there could be a chance. But if some party does not want cross play, it will be difficult.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live Account

The person on the One would need to be playing a backwards compatible game or a game that allows cross platform play.
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Make OG GTA Trilogy Compatible

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mr

Right now Microsoft stopped to released more backwards compatible games. So, in the near future we are not going to see more titles added to the list.

But also, just to let you know. Make a backwards compatible games doesn't depends only on Microsoft. The developer (Rockstar) needs to be involved on this process.

Developer is Rockstar, Microsoft store and Xbox is just a platform where the game is available.
    You may need to share this feedback with them too
  8. Smwutches Win User

Cross Platform Compatible

It would already be compatible, you would just need to be playing games that offer cross platform play.
Thema:

1. Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming - Similar Threads - Need add more

2. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  3. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  4. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  5. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  6. Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?: I have 2 xboxes, 1 I play at my main home and my other one is at my second home, I play mw2 on my main one all the time, I decided to gsme share on the same account to my secondary xbox and...
  7. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...: I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and everything, nothing has worked. Is there any...
  8. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc
  9. Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...: i want to play eashl and gm connected e9b48d65-2fc5-4a95-8a26-76b194e0e077
  10. Need to add more to series of games & add wwe 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to add more to series of games & add wwe 360 games: I would like to see all of the saints row series added and midnight club los Angeles as well as wwe games and call of duty modern warfare 3! 56f5c17e-ff29-430e-add7-6651e97090aa