Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

Discus and support Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to actually talk to an agent. This is about an age restriction question & technical issue with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by valentinesagefont80, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

Need to actually talk to an agent. This is about an age restriction question & technical issue with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously, why is this so hard to talk to a HUMAN in Tech Support. I don't want to ask the community. The community doesn't work for the product I purchased. I want to talk to someone who actually works for Microsoft and can actually assist. Not some other Joe like me. What the heck Microsoft? We spend money with you? It's actually something I don't feel comfortable putting out to a community.

:)

valentinesagefont80, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously, why is this so hard to talk to a HUMAN

Hello,

Sounds like you're having an issue with a child account, or something related to age restriction issues. Can point you in the right direction and see if we can work this out. Can you elaborate or detail what exactly the issue is and what you need help with? Would be happy to get this figured out for you.

Pre-emptively, I'd like to get some clarity from the get:

• Are the effected accounts in a family group?
    • Is the account in question over 18 and does the birthday on the account signify that?
    • Have you adjusted your privacy settings for Minecraft at xbox.com/privacy?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

John
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

Xbox One is for the New Generation of Gamers

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]

On the other hand, this article mentioing Kinect being used to enforce age and identity restrictions, that could actually prove real useful, cutting kdis back from playing games inappropriate for their age range....

[/quote]

In my country (UK) the age restriction is enforced with regard to purchasing games NOT actually playing the game. So in essence there is no age restriction for playing the game.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Need to talk to a agent

Hello, are you no longer able to get into your account??? Is the password changed?? Is the email address changed?? XBox will send out account unlock info but that will go to the current email address on the account. If its not your address anymore it will
    go to whose ever is on the account. Sad to say if these are true then its nothing that you can do about this issue. Im sorry to have to tell you that. Treat your XBox account like money!!! try not to let people see passwords or emails address and dont game
    share with ANYONE unless your 1000% sure they wont take over your account.
  5. BenMusick1 Win User

Need to talk to a agent

My XboxOne x turna on for 5 seconds and then shuts off. It does not read on my tv at all. It makes the moise like its coming on and then shuts downs.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need to talk to a agent

Thema:

Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

1. Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a... - Similar Threads - Need actually talk

2. Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which actual ports do I need for Xbox One, cause that’s a long list: Which actual ports do I need cause that’s a long list Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP) I did open...
  3. Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot: I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my Xbox before it just today decided to reset...
  4. I need actual human assistants inorder to recover my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need actual human assistants inorder to recover my microsoft account.: Please don't tell me to go use the recovery form, it's useless to me. I've tried over 30 times now and no attempt has made further progress than the previous. I've tried calling support, but only...
  5. Did I need to buy the actual game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the actual game?: I have a PC and I have XBox Game pass. I needed to download minecraft and it said that games was included the java edition in the minecraft launcher. Did I need to buy the actual java edition or...
  6. Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain: So I turnt my Xbox on this morning, about 15 minutes into playing my whole Xbox starts lagging and freezing with the audio going aswell. So I reset my Xbox and it didn’t turn back on for a good...
  7. minecraft not working. need an actual fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not working. need an actual fix.: minecraft isn’t working on my xbox. just recently when i’ve opened the game it loads properly, but once i get to the main menu, i’m completely unable to press or click anything. i can move the...
  8. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this: Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on...
  9. Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?: Please show me how to set screen limits. Do I need to go on the Xbox itself as well as Microsoft family? Very frustrated at the moment as my son seems to be able to have unlimited use and I have...
  10. Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game: I DID A GOOD SCAN ON 2K17 PRELUDE BUT I WANT IT ON THE GAME 7b5bcf3c-571b-4323-85f7-c5d05d606196