Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch

Discus and support Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. HaileyW
    HaileyW Guest

    Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch


    I purchased some songs from the WOR store but I cannot play them without the WT patch which I am unable to download. Does anybody have this patch on their hard drive or something? I would appreciate if somebody could share this file.

    :)
     
    HaileyW, Apr 1, 2014
    #1
  2. DJ RMC 24
    DJ RMC 24 Guest
    Is this game better then Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock?

    I was trying to figure out which Guitar Hero game to get between this one and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. Also does the guitar from Guitar Hero World Tour compatible with this game?
     
    DJ RMC 24, Apr 1, 2014
    #2
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Should they continue Guitar Hero?

    I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.
     
    skys7, Apr 1, 2014
    #3
  4. skys7 Win User

    Should they continue Guitar Hero?

    I got bored of it after Guitar Hero World Tour.
  5. ohNOitsLYNCHO Win User

    Instruments comparisons - Guitar hero WOR, World Tour, Band Hero. First Purchase

    Also, you can import Guitar Hero 4 (World tour), 5, Metallica, Smash hits and Band hero into Warriors of Rock...
  6. Khristoffuer Win User

    I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.

    It's doing this because Activision completely removed all Guitar Hero DLC on March 31st. Sorry guys, this is disappointing me for me too. Just bought GH5 and World Tour in hopes of importing it, but I'm too late.
  7. matthewiag Win User

    Best CO-OP game you played on Xbox Live

    Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360

    It was fantastic having family around play songs together on Hard/Expert
  8. BesTChroniC2015 Win User

    Guitar Hero: World Tour

    I still play from time to time
Thema:

Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch

Loading...
  1. Need the guitar hero world tour dlc patch - Similar Threads - Need guitar hero

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new friend for Guitar hero 3 players: I need someone to play guitar i suck at expert,but i good with medium i will put x4 speed just for you. :) 03f1225f-109e-4f9e-bbaa-a8fe7790b852