need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$

Discus and support need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$ in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; well basically i want the 10year anniversary helmet, i've been really upset that i haven't got to be able to getting this item. please would you reply... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Say-[xboxvenue], Dec 15, 2016.

  1. need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$


    well basically i want the 10year anniversary helmet, i've been really upset that i haven't got to be able to getting this item. please would you reply and help me get this?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Say-[xboxvenue], Dec 15, 2016
    #1
  2. 10year helmet code

    Hey there halogod719,

    As Smwutches stated. These codes are not replaceable unfortunately since this is an older promotion. We appreiciate your understanding.

    If you do have any other support related issues, please feel free to create a new post in the proper thread so the community will be able to provide specific support to your issue.

    Thanks!
     
    Mister Mascot, Dec 15, 2016
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    10year helmet code

    Since that offer took place well over a year ago, it would no longer be possible to get a new code.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 15, 2016
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$

    Unfortunately since that offer was about 4 years ago, it has expired and it is no longer possible to receive a code.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 15, 2016
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$

    Unfortunately since that offer was about 4 years ago, it has expired and it is no longer possible to receive a code.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    10year helmet code

    Hey there halogod719,

    As Smwutches stated. These codes are not replaceable unfortunately since this is an older promotion. We appreiciate your understanding.

    If you do have any other support related issues, please feel free to create a new post in the proper thread so the community will be able to provide specific support to your issue.

    Thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

    10year helmet code

    Since that offer took place well over a year ago, it would no longer be possible to get a new code.
  8. Major Angry Win User

    Anyone get the free Xbox 10 year edition?

    Joe Public wont get one it will be Developers and Publishers etc. MS awarded 10year gamers by giving them a crap Kinect game and a silly Avatar helmet, well thats MS for you.
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

    in accurate membership time

    Just to add to this, the helmet wasn't given to you for you having gold for ten years. The helmet was given out randomly in 2012 to celebrate Xbox Live's 10 year anniversary.
Thema:

need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$

Loading...
  1. need the 10YEAR Xbox anniversary helmet :$ - Similar Threads - need 10YEAR anniversary

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...