Need Templar or gorgon maze save on normal

Discus and support Need Templar or gorgon maze save on normal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just need the save. Gt: if we get the save we can run you through the rest b8d9f560-0966-434b-a74b-ede47c8b04e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaCannonnn, Nov 11, 2014.

  1. DaCannonnn
    DaCannonnn Guest

    Need Templar or gorgon maze save on normal


    Just need the save. Gt:

    if we get the save we can run you through the rest

    :)
     
    DaCannonnn, Nov 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Vault Of Glass Raid

    Im a level 31 hunter and need 5 people for the raid just got past the gorgon maze my gamertag is
     
    xCYBERKING18x, Nov 11, 2014
    #2
  3. PandaBear466
    PandaBear466 Guest
    VoG no death run xbox 360

    Hey I'm looking to make a team to do VoG normal and do no deaths for the achievement.

    Must know how to do VoG and have good weapons also know the gorgon maze or at least have a found verdict for the gorgons also know how to do the jumping puzzle. We can't fail on those parts. The number one rule is use teamwork. Also if you have a titan use
    him for the bubble and health.

    GT:

    Message if interested
     
    PandaBear466, Nov 11, 2014
    #3
  4. lI Donkey Il Win User

    Need 2 for the Normal Raid. Checkpoint on Killing Templar

    You're level 26 or above right? And just wondering, have you done the raid before?
  5. KayleeKinetic Win User

    The Album of The Burning

    I exited without saving, it's still there lmfao. It is quite dense. An incredible maze :D
  6. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Mazes and Confused Question

    you need to be in the actual maze
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    This is what the BF soldiers are doing until BF4 releases....

    I liked Maze Craze, Defender, and a ton of others. No saving high scores though, better write them down somewhere.
  8. DrxDot Win User

    trials of Osiris and vog

    I need 5 people for VOG hard. I'm a 34 Hunter and I'm at gorgon's Labyrinth. Join if you want the exotic chest and want to fight Atheon on hard mode!
Thema:

Need Templar or gorgon maze save on normal

Loading...
  1. Need Templar or gorgon maze save on normal - Similar Threads - Need Templar gorgon

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need 3 for hard mode templar

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 3 for hard mode templar: We have 3 and 1 is a relic holder but we need 3 people anyone 30 and above. Preferably with Gjallarhorn or Hunger. Ask for invite at , NiftyMink, or Legacy of Thane....
  7. Level 31 Warlock, looking to join a team for VOG, have Templar Checkpoint if need

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 31 Warlock, looking to join a team for VOG, have Templar Checkpoint if need: inv me or send me a message , need to do it by tonight, hard or normal not bothered! cdd2765f-f377-4087-b89c-d261dbf201a7
  8. VOG Templar Checkpoint - need 2 people

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG Templar Checkpoint - need 2 people: looking for 2 players to help with VOG normal. just got to the Templar checkpoint a352e0c9-5d47-4cb1-b556-8dbd74a04da2
  9. Need 2 for the Normal Raid. Checkpoint on Killing Templar

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 2 for the Normal Raid. Checkpoint on Killing Templar: We are currently st the checkpoint of killing the Templar. We only need 2 people and it would be greatly appreciated. We just started only 40-45 minutes ago, and are currently looking for people....
  10. Need one more for Vog at Templar checkpoint to kill him

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need one more for Vog at Templar checkpoint to kill him: MSG me an ill inv you prefer 26 or higher 2a507d6e-9d71-42e6-9de4-5a3cdbcbcb5e