Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior.

Discus and support Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey ppl, I'm looking for solid players to add me if you are going to buy this game. My halo 2 best rank was a 36 before cheating was making it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveOh 2013, Oct 9, 2014.

  1. FiveOh 2013
    FiveOh 2013 Guest

    Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior.


    Hey ppl,

    I'm looking for solid players to add me if you are going to buy this game. My halo 2 best rank was a 36 before cheating was making it ridiculous. Halo 3 I was a 50 in team slayer and snipers. I am the real deal when it comes to sniping. If you can play
    solid and have a MIC please add () to your friends list and add message saying your a halo player. A good core of players is necessary to level up with a skill based ranking system.

    :)
     
    FiveOh 2013, Oct 9, 2014
    #1
  2. Hellhog
    Hellhog Guest
    the battlefield 3 have full chat

    It'd be nice to VOX chat with squadmates and maybe a PTT chat for teammates with a system that lets you know when a non-squadmate teammate is chatting. Proxy chat isn't a bad idea for non-squadmate teammates and
    opposition. Something needs to be done to chat amongst the team though outside the squad.
     
    Hellhog, Oct 9, 2014
    #2
  3. Stormwatch76
    Stormwatch76 Guest
    Co-op and Guerrilla mode

    I still need guerrilla and squad achievements, I'm always looking to expamd my pool of available teammates
     
    Stormwatch76, Oct 9, 2014
    #3
  4. Stormwatch76 Win User

    Co-op and Guerrilla mode

    I still need guerrilla and squad achievements, I'm always looking to expamd my pool of available teammates
  5. Hellhog Win User

    the battlefield 3 have full chat

    It'd be nice to VOX chat with squadmates and maybe a PTT chat for teammates with a system that lets you know when a non-squadmate teammate is chatting. Proxy chat isn't a bad idea for non-squadmate teammates and
    opposition. Something needs to be done to chat amongst the team though outside the squad.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

    The Die Hard BattleField Players

    I usually couldn't care less about useless snipers...there are times when they are annoying, but generally when I'm squaded up with my good friends we can win the game with or without useless teammates.

    more often than not when squaded up, we get the squad pin and are usually the top 4 guys on the team if not the whole match...not always, but if other teammates are scoring higher and ranking better, then we're on an excellent team plain and simple
  7. Monkey Staber7 Win User

    All Texas BFBC2 players please stand up

    TEXAN BORN AND RAISED. I am in Houston,anyone who is not a name calling,camping,and squad coordinating player add me,I need s few good teammates.
  8. RacoonPete Win User

    I thought this was a cooperative multiplayer experience

    Its definitely coop. If you don't believe me, set up a private match, bronze, invite nobody, and ready up. Those objective rounds suck when you are true lone wolfing it.

    Teamplay can be a big downside, too. Because the other guys are there, sometimes I'll make the mistake of thinking they are covering that corner and rely on it. then I get flanked and die and find out they are on the other side of the map. I prefer when
    I get matched up w/ randoms who prefer teamwork, but you really do need to be able to lonewolf it against more than a few enemies, as well. the ability to lonewolf, is actually a strong factor in a teammate provided they understand where to balance it out
    w/ teamwork, which is as simple as when it looks like your teammate needs help
Thema:

Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior.

Loading...
  1. Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior. - Similar Threads - Need teammates strong

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...