Need survival partner

Discus and support Need survival partner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I need someone to play survival with and you need a mic. Im 16 to let you know if age matters to you. I'm a pretty chill guy and a team player... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonOfAchilles22, Aug 8, 2014.

  1. Need survival partner


    Hey guys I need someone to play survival with and you need a mic. Im 16 to let you know if age matters to you. I'm a pretty chill guy and a team player so add me and send me a message if your interested.

    :)
     
    SonOfAchilles22, Aug 8, 2014
    #1
  2. Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

    Add me if you need a partner for survival (any map / any difficulty)
     
    l JackSparrow l, Aug 8, 2014
    #2
  3. FrunoDamage
    FrunoDamage Guest
    Looking for Fun Mature Players

    Send me an invite. Always looking to partner up with someone for Survival.
     
    FrunoDamage, Aug 8, 2014
    #3
  4. l JackSparrow l Win User

    Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

    Add me if you need a partner for survival (any map / any difficulty)
  5. FrunoDamage Win User

    Looking for Fun Mature Players

    Send me an invite. Always looking to partner up with someone for Survival.
  6. hattyj Win User

    Looking for people to play with

    add me for MP or Spec Ops. Looking for partners to do survival mode with.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

    Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

    should have joined me when I ran the 4 maps the other night, could never find more than two a night
  8. PIRATE DUCK Win User

    Need a spec ops partner for survival missions.

    It's much easier by yourself. In bakaara, I just went intothe house where all the survivors go in infected. There's only the one way for them to get in and it's easy to get to level 15. In arkadeen, go behind the counter at the burger town fast food place
    next to the escalators. You can crouch down and be covered enough to where they won't hit you but have enough height to shoot over it. Once juggernauts start coming after 2, be sure to have a pred missle ready along with riot shield squad already deployed.
Thema:

Need survival partner

Loading...
  1. Need survival partner - Similar Threads - Need survival partner

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...