Need support

Discus and support Need support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned 10-8-17 for 48 hours I got off banned 10-10-17 at 10:30am it is 10-13-17 and I still can't send messages I can't join friends party or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vR3db0ne, Oct 13, 2017.

1. vR3db0ne
    vR3db0ne Guest

Need support

I got banned 10-8-17 for 48 hours I got off banned 10-10-17 at 10:30am it is 10-13-17 and I still can't send messages I can't join friends party or games what is going on here.. I can't apply for a case review because it's no longer there..what'
    do I need to do?

:)

vR3db0ne, Oct 13, 2017
  2. laxnigel
    laxnigel Guest
    Need support

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out!

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having trouble reaching someone. Why don't you connect with my team directly, and we will help you - or get you directly in touch with the right team. We will make sure that you get the support that you need.

Reach out to us on chat at: community.xbox.com/chat

As I said, if we can't help you directly we WILL get you put in touch with the right team.

Thanks again! We hope to see you soon Need support :)

~NNigel

laxnigel, Oct 13, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    need support

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Need support

It's possible your suspension has been extended due to other offences the enforcement team discovered while investigating your case.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you anything.

If it isn't showing on the enforcement site then contact support
    here
    & they may be able to tell you if you have an extension on your suspension but will not be able to do anything about it.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  5. vR3db0ne
    vR3db0ne Guest
    There is no hammer there so it shouldn't be extended nothing was said wrong anyway

vR3db0ne, Oct 13, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for an offence.They may of discovered more things you did several weeks ago or longer.

Like I said,contact support if there's nothing on the enforcement site.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Need support

It's possible your suspension has been extended due to other offences the enforcement team discovered while investigating your case.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you anything.

If it isn't showing on the enforcement site then contact support
    here
    & they may be able to tell you if you have an extension on your suspension but will not be able to do anything about it.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

Support needed

But since you already tried using the xbox one with its US power supply in India its possible you could have completely fried your xbox one as india power outlets use 220v. The power supply that comes with US systems only accept 120v.
  9. KindGryphon Win User

Support needed

STOP trying to use the xbox one immediately.

If you have a US console and your trying to use it in India you could completely fry the xbox one (if you havent already fried it out.)

Yes you would need to get a power supply for india. You would need to call xbox support for your country and tell them you need to purchase a xbox one power supply for use in India.
  10. vR3db0ne Win User

Need support

There is no hammer there so it shouldn't be extended nothing was said wrong anyway
  11. laxnigel Win User

Need support

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out!

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having trouble reaching someone. Why don't you connect with my team directly, and we will help you - or get you directly in touch with the right team. We will make sure that you get the support that you need.

Reach out to us on chat at: community.xbox.com/chat

As I said, if we can't help you directly we WILL get you put in touch with the right team.

Thanks again! We hope to see you soon :)

~NNigel
Thema:

Need support

1. Need support - Similar Threads - Need support

2. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  3. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  4. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  5. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  8. I need support to co tact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need support to co tact me: Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call...
  9. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...