Need support but the support team has failed me for 6+ hours

Discus and support Need support but the support team has failed me for 6+ hours in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not really sure that the xbox community is the right place for this but I've exhausted all my options. I have been on more than 10 phone calls since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hukedonfonix, Dec 9, 2022.

1. hukedonfonix
    hukedonfonix Guest

Not really sure that the xbox community is the right place for this but I've exhausted all my options.

I have been on more than 10 phone calls since 12/1 with Xbox support agents totaling more than 6 hours on the phone all because every time they fail to send me my RMA instructions and shipping label. I have spoken to 2 different managers that assured me they would get the email sent in 1-24 hours however I've received nothing to this point (3+ days later).

My latest call to them I was given a phone number to call from a manager, the number was to a local Microsoft office that only handles sales and has nothing to do with Xbox support. The receptionist acted like I was crazy and then transferred me to the Xbox headquarters who promptly said to go online for support, completing the circle and leading me back to here.

Has anyone managed to get out of this loop when the support team fails to deliver both literally and figuratively?

:)

hukedonfonix, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hukedonfonix, in your report you mention that you have already contacted Xbox support so that they can issue your RMA instructions and shipping label.

I assume you are trying to send a console or accessory to Microsft's warranty, if so you have already filled out an online form, if so the shipping label is sent to your email within 24 to 48 hours.

If you haven't requested the warranty yet, I think it's weird that support doesn't help you in this process because they can make you a warranty procedure and also create a shipping label for your equipment.
  3. hukedonfonix Win User

Hello again, I fully understand your point, however here in the community unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, or tools to be able to check the status of your warranty or even create the shipping label.
    Understood, I haven't asked for any of that and provided the information myself where possible. I am not asking for a direct fix for my hardware issue, I am asking if anyone has had success with another method of support as at this time the only way that I have found to talk to someone about this issue is the call feature on the support website.
  4. hukedonfonix Win User

As mentioned I've contacted support more than 10 times at this point and each time I was told I'd receive RMA instructions and a shipping label via email but nothing has been delivered. The product was purchased 2/10/22 and is still under warranty for another 2 months, but at this rate I honestly have low confidence I will ever receive the shipping label and that's why I'm looking for other options.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I fully understand your point, however here in the community unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, or tools to be able to check the status of your warranty or even create the shipping label.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me

Hello there!

Regarding your issue, please try reaching out to rewards support for more assistance Microsoft Rewards | Xbox.
Thema:

1. Need support but the support team has failed me for 6+ hours - Similar Threads - Need support support

2. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  3. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  4. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  5. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  8. I need support to co tact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need support to co tact me: Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call...
  9. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...