Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840

Discus and support Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone. TV has 4 HDMI, digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bi9Daddy61, May 12, 2020.

1. Bi9Daddy61
    Bi9Daddy61 Guest

Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone.

TV has 4 HDMI, digital audio output, and analog stereo inputs.

Thanks in Advance

Jeff

:)

Bi9Daddy61, May 12, 2020
  2. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

Really? No one has an opinion?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Can't get 1080p out of my xbox one

A
    review for your TV
    states that it does not accept 1080p over HDMI, just 1080i, 720p, and 480i/p. The

manual for your TV states the same thing
    , and states that HDMI 1 does not accept input from a PC. I would try switching the inputs on your TV around to see what happens with the 360 and the Xbox One.
  4. Bhutankam Pema Win User

No HDMI "Out" on TV

Hi there XB1 can only Input via HDMI - this means you`ll Need a Setup Box/reciever and from Setupbox with HDMI to XB1 (HDMI IN).

If your TV-Signal Comes straight out wall and if there is no reciever/setupbox between TV-TV-Outlet,

it will not work.

Your chain of Setup should be like:

TV-cable/satelite (Coax?) -> Setupbox/reciever-> from Reciever via HDMI ->
    to XB1
  5. vikingland1 Win User

plugging in and unplugging

The way you describe it makes me think you just need another HDMI cord. Then it goes HDMI in to the XB1 from your dish reciever and use another HDMI coming from XB1 out to your TV. Thats if I understand you correctly.
  6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Xbox One with an A/V Receiver

Maybe im not understanding you right, but here is how i have mine setup.

I have WD-MediaPlayer, Bluray, Xbox360 and Xbox One connected to my reciever via Hdmi.

My TV decoder is input into the Xbox One.

My reciever outputs all to my TV via Hdmi.

This setup works great, as i can easilly switch any device with one remote.
Thema:

1. Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840 - Similar Threads - Need Stereo Reciever

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need to replace xbox stereo headset cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to replace xbox stereo headset cable: Hi. My wonderful cat chewed through my xb1 headset, I don´t know if the cable could be replaced for another one. 238d02d1-aed4-4e79-975f-676aabbc7840
  5. Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?: Doing some research because I want to use Earbuds for casual gaming. All signs say I need the stereo adapter for my original Xbox One controller. If the controller only supports 3.5mm and the...
  6. Do I need the stereo headset adapter to use the officials Xbox Stereo Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the stereo headset adapter to use the officials Xbox Stereo Headset?: I recently bought the official Microsoft Xbox One stereo headset and as I have have one of the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack on the bottom I assumed I didn't need the adapter so the one I...
  7. Do I need an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter?: I've been having an issue with several of my headsets that when I plug them into the little headset jack on the controller, they sound like crap. It's as if they're just not playing certain...
  8. Do I need a Xbox one stereo headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a Xbox one stereo headset adapter: I have a pair of turtle beach x42's for my Xbox 360 and was wondering if I need a Xbox one stereo headset adapter or if I could just get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter and plug that straight into my...
  9. Need help with replacement Stereo Adapter Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with replacement Stereo Adapter Cable: Hi. I bought an Xbox One for MCC a while ago and need help with connecting my PC headset. I bought the Xbox One Stereo Adapter a while ago and I have miss-placed the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that...
  10. Need a new stereo headset adapter cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a new stereo headset adapter cable: Hi. My cat chewed through the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable included with the xb1 stereo headset adapter. Where can i get a new one? Thanks dffc2f42-fbe2-4d35-9e52-d40f147c7b9c