Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop

Discus and support Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkRostan, Dec 16, 2022.

  1. MarkRostan
    MarkRostan Guest

    Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop


    Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got a large TV in a small home theater and I want something to pull up to the recliner to hold each one of these devices when I'm using them with the TV.

    Doubt it matters, but I'm using an xBox One.

    Thanks for any ideas you have.

    :)
     
    MarkRostan, Dec 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Cannot decide between x box x or ps 4/5

    if you like flight sims and want more than just Microsoft flight sim and other rally/racing titles pc would be the best option. more choice, more control.
  3. JPep715 Win User

    Virtual Reality Headset

    Maybe in conjunction with a racing wheel or flight sim. Just cant imagine a fps. I think i would have a hard time adjusting to that without getting dizzy. Still it might be worth a try.
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    $99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

    It probably does, Hornet. The older Microsoft wireless racing wheel did. Even if it doesn't, a wheel takes a racing sim like Forza to an entirely new level. If you can find a low chair that seats you similar to how you would be seated in a car then it's
    very simple to make a racing wheel stand. I bought a nice little leather chair several years ago for FM2 and made a decent little racing wheel stand for next to no money. I came up with a very simple, cheap and useful design that anyone could build. When I
    need it I can pick it up and place it in front of the chair and when I don't, I take it out to my garage so it keeps the wife happy.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel stand

  6. Lodan Win User

    steering wheel for xbox one

    Holding an imaginary steering wheel or holding a device floating in mid-air doesn't give the same feel as using a device strapped to a table with actual pedals on the floor. I admit the Wii Wheel was fun for Mario Kart, but Mario Kart is no Forza (or Gran
    Turismo or whatever Racing Sim you prefer).
Thema:

Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop

Loading...
  1. Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop - Similar Threads - Need stand table

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...