Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop

Discus and support Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkRostan, Dec 16, 2022.

1. MarkRostan
    MarkRostan Guest

Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got a large TV in a small home theater and I want something to pull up to the recliner to hold each one of these devices when I'm using them with the TV.

Doubt it matters, but I'm using an xBox One.

Thanks for any ideas you have.

:)

MarkRostan, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Cannot decide between x box x or ps 4/5

if you like flight sims and want more than just Microsoft flight sim and other rally/racing titles pc would be the best option. more choice, more control.
  3. JPep715 Win User

Virtual Reality Headset

Maybe in conjunction with a racing wheel or flight sim. Just cant imagine a fps. I think i would have a hard time adjusting to that without getting dizzy. Still it might be worth a try.
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

$99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

It probably does, Hornet. The older Microsoft wireless racing wheel did. Even if it doesn't, a wheel takes a racing sim like Forza to an entirely new level. If you can find a low chair that seats you similar to how you would be seated in a car then it's
    very simple to make a racing wheel stand. I bought a nice little leather chair several years ago for FM2 and made a decent little racing wheel stand for next to no money. I came up with a very simple, cheap and useful design that anyone could build. When I
    need it I can pick it up and place it in front of the chair and when I don't, I take it out to my garage so it keeps the wife happy.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel stand

6. Lodan Win User

steering wheel for xbox one

Holding an imaginary steering wheel or holding a device floating in mid-air doesn't give the same feel as using a device strapped to a table with actual pedals on the floor. I admit the Wii Wheel was fun for Mario Kart, but Mario Kart is no Forza (or Gran
    Turismo or whatever Racing Sim you prefer).
Thema:

1. Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop - Similar Threads - Need stand table

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...