Need Squad!!
Discus and support Need Squad!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a group of people that love to play battlefield 4, people that PTFO and know what they're doing. Add me if you want a player who has:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Famous Villain, Jul 2, 2014.
Thema:
Need Squad!!
Loading...
-
Need Squad!! - Similar Threads - Need Squad
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad
in XboX Insidersgrand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments] -
Need exo survival squad
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed exo survival squad: Just need some people to help me unlock riot. At the moment Im on tier 3 and have 98 rounds to go. Just send a friend request and say it's for exo survival 87cd34ed-3479-4c04-8505-df105a0fa1ab -
Need teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior.
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed teammates for a strong squad. Getting ready prior.: Hey ppl, I'm looking for solid players to add me if you are going to buy this game. My halo 2 best rank was a 36 before cheating was making it ridiculous. Halo 3 I was a 50 in team slayer and... -
Need new survival squad!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed new survival squad!!!: What I'm looking for is people that come on regular have a mic and got some experience, playing survival as a team is key to me and to also have fun. If you think you got what it takes then please... -
Xbox One BF4 players add me! need squad
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox One BF4 players add me! need squad: Hey I'm 20 and none of my friends bought next gen so just looking for some Mic'd up people to play with. I play quite a bit usually 5-12pm pacific time on weekdays. Mostly like playing rush and...