Need someone to play co-op mission in Dead Space 3!

Discus and support Need someone to play co-op mission in Dead Space 3! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just finished the game but want to go back and complete the co-op missions. I'm starting on ch. 11 with the archeology warehouse mission.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdjustedDread99, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Need someone to play co-op mission in Dead Space 3!

Just finished the game but want to go back and complete the co-op missions. I'm starting on ch. 11 with the archeology warehouse mission.

:)

AdjustedDread99, Dec 19, 2014
  2. cody-93
    cody-93 Guest
    Looking for Co Op players

Didn't want to make a new thread but i need a co-op partner for the last 2 co-op missions. I will help with all co-op missions not really interested in playing anything more than the co-op missions. Message me whenever just tell me it's for dead space 3.
    Thanks

cody-93, Dec 19, 2014
  3. dead space 3 co op partner

i will do a run thru of dead space 3 co op with someone

UppercaseMass88, Dec 19, 2014
  4. cody-93 Win User

Looking for Co Op players

Didn't want to make a new thread but i need a co-op partner for the last 2 co-op missions. I will help with all co-op missions not really interested in playing anything more than the co-op missions. Message me whenever just tell me it's for dead space 3.
    Thanks
  5. DEFENDING ANGEL Win User

Looking for a Deadspace 3 co-op partner, patient, 21 year old boy scout

I need a co-op partner for Dead Space 3!
  6. KING0FTHE0ZONEx Win User

1, 2 or 3 (Favorite DS Game)

Dead Space 1 was alright, But I loved having the Dementia scares in Dead Space 2, Love Dead Space 3 Better. I'm planning on playing co-op, check out that Experience.
  7. Glu10Free Win User

Dead Space 3 Eudora Gameplay

Loved Dead Space, still playing Dead Space 2 (enjoying it a lot), and Dead Space 3 looks great as well. I love co-op games so hopefully they can implement it into Dead Space 3 properly, but we'll have to wait and see.
  8. Sword Style Win User

Dead Space 3 Achievements

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

Why did they have to add co-op achievements? So they are basically forcing the achievement junkies who do not like idea of co op in dead space 3 to play co op in the game just to get all the achievements. That is retarded in my opinion. Thanks a lot visceral.
    :(

[/quote]I am opponent of co-op in Dead Space. Which is why my first play through will be done solo for the full Dead Space experience. Once I have that, I stop caring. I'll play through again with a friend. It's not a big deal.
Thema:

Need someone to play co-op mission in Dead Space 3!

1. Need someone to play co-op mission in Dead Space 3! - Similar Threads - Need someone play

2. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  3. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  6. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  7. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  8. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  9. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  10. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...