Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer.

Discus and support Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people, uh im a 16 year old boy trying to find some people to play some zombies and multi player with i would like a mix of female and male if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeenieHutJr95, May 17, 2014.

  1. Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer.


    Hello people, uh im a 16 year old boy trying to find some people to play some zombies and multi player with i would like a mix of female and male if that is possible, ages 15+ would be great. Uh so yeah add me and have a message that youre from the forum
    so I know and look foward to playing with you people! Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer. :D

    :)
     
    WeenieHutJr95, May 17, 2014
    #1
  2. ZOMBIES.

    L4D2 and Dead Island, of course! CoD zombies don't really fit the genre in my opinion, since they're just an arcade game really, and the game itself isn't based on zombies. But, as people have said, if Dead Space 1&2 count, that's going to be at the top
    of the list, as well as RDR's Undead Nightmare mode. Pretending to be zombies in GTA: IV multiplayer is interesting as well. Ah, zombies are fun!
     
    Rockstar Cake, May 17, 2014
    #2
  3. GrayFox006
    GrayFox006 Guest
    Myths and Mavericks

    I was hoping for an undead freeroam. Oh well maybe some day a game company will wake up and make a zombie multiplayer thats more than 4 people.
     
    GrayFox006, May 17, 2014
    #3
  4. GrayFox006 Win User

    Myths and Mavericks

    I was hoping for an undead freeroam. Oh well maybe some day a game company will wake up and make a zombie multiplayer thats more than 4 people.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

    what do u want from this game the most..orion796

    A campaign/multiplayer only game. Those crazy zombies people can buy their separate zombie game and, in some cases, pay double if they want the campaign/multiplayer AND DLC. >:D
  6. Rockstar Cake Win User

    ZOMBIES.

    L4D2 and Dead Island, of course! CoD zombies don't really fit the genre in my opinion, since they're just an arcade game really, and the game itself isn't based on zombies. But, as people have said, if Dead Space 1&2 count, that's going to be at the top
    of the list, as well as RDR's Undead Nightmare mode. Pretending to be zombies in GTA: IV multiplayer is interesting as well. Ah, zombies are fun!
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    What do you want to see in Black Ops II Zombies?

    [quote user="Kanaye v2"]I like the idea of a zombies-only game for consoles. That way, when people ask me to play CoD zombies I'll be all "I'm sorry, I'm not paying $60 for that."[/quote]Well, I would sooner pay $60 for expanded zombies than junk multiplayer
    and singleplayer.
  8. libertylocked Win User

    lag switches modded pads quick scoping

    Well multiplayer is annoying. I would love zombies.
Thema:

Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer.

Loading...
  1. Need some people for zombies as well as multiplayer. - Similar Threads - Need zombies multiplayer

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  10. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...