Need some Help

Discus and support Need some Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I got the Xbox One Titanfall bundle and i started installing Titanfall but it got to 43% then went to Queued and after about 5 minutes it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pown Otto, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. Pown Otto
    Pown Otto Guest

    Need some Help


    Okay so I got the Xbox One Titanfall bundle and i started installing Titanfall but it got to 43% then went to Queued and after about 5 minutes it said Installation stopped. Everytime i try to restart the installation it just does the same process can anyone
    help me?

    :)
     
    Pown Otto, Apr 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Avos
    Avos Guest
    New, And need some help!

    my xbox is actually from Italy. It has said a few things about MTU... I don't know if there is something where I need to change regions or what...
     
    Avos, Apr 7, 2014
    #2
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    New, And need some help!

    more than likely thats your problem. Calling support is your best bet, let us know what they say. I'd be interested in knowing.
     
  4. Pown Otto
    Pown Otto Guest

    Need some Help

    I restarted my xbox and it seems to be working now but i'm not sure because my wifi at my parents house sucks, i might have to wait until i go back to my apartment this weekend to finish the installation.

    EDIT: Nvm it's doing it again.
     
    Pown Otto, Apr 7, 2014
    #4
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

    In need of some help

    Hi II SYGE. Smwutches is correct. That went towards the last Games on Demand punchcard. Since you did not pre-order two other qualifying titles, the offer was not completed.
  6. Bentleyma Win User

    Some help needed

    Press the button next to the door and it unlocks the shutters in the room with the zombies behind the gate.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

    Need some help

    Auto Renewal being automatically enabled is also listed in the terms of use you got to read before signing up.
  8. UnyoBro Win User

    Need some help.

    Well I am annoyed with that and I've pretty much just given up about it for now. What do you mean by cheating the system?
  9. Ramon284 Win User

    Need some help.

    ^ I'm not sure about the humanity thing, it works apparently but personally I've had comments for over 2 months with 0 votes.

    As for the DLC it has a PvP arena which is fun, but the rest should be included with the patch though. Just look at the DLC as an extra few hours of the game, but for every single playthrough you'll do. Also there are some cool items / bosses there.
Thema:

Need some Help

Loading...
  1. Need some Help - Similar Threads - Need Help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...