need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

Discus and support need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Main_Drive_9259, Nov 28, 2020.

1. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that

submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259
    [link] [comments]

/u/Main_Drive_9259, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Teezy Win User

Skilled Chopper Pilot Wanted

i'm pretty good with the chopper, if you need some help let me know
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Common Sense

[quote user="Degenerate Chef"]

My favorite is must turn on daily.

[/quote]

If you're dumb enough to believe that rumour, please let me know. It will help me with ignoring your comments in the future.
  4. R0ckNCh1cK Win User

Xbox One Issues

I need help too please. Every since the Destiny Beta things are getting worse for me also. My issue is with party chat. Some people can hear me in party chat and some can't. The friend I'm on chat with most hasn't been able to hear me for over 2 wks now.
    I can hear him very well. I've done clear cache, clear mac, opened ports, factory reset, my NAT is open, new headset, reboot over and over, reset, everything I can think of. Nothing has helped. Microsoft said as long as NAT is open and the ports are open chat
    will work. I don't know what else to do. It's not working! I need help please??? Thank you
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Asphalt 8 Auto Close Issue.

That's really weird. But I'm glad it is working now.

If you need anything else I can help with, please let me know!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Vbuck card saying redeemed yet I never got the vbucks

You are welcome, my friend. I'm sorry that some things are out of reach for users like us. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Thema:

need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

1. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been... - Similar Threads - need help please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...