need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

Discus and support need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft I am in the military and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheRealJacobi_, Jul 7, 2022.

1. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft

I am in the military and haven't played on my xbox account in forever. I Decided to have it shipped to me so I can play some old games, But my account is banned. I looked online and saw it was banned like a whole year ago, with an unapproved case. Honestly I had no idea, and as it turns out my little step brother and his friends got my account banned. Is there anything I can do? Anybody here work at Microsoft that can help me out?

Kinda sucks.

submitted by /u/TheRealJacobi_
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheRealJacobi_, Jul 7, 2022
  2. RoadsharkN Win User

Need help with my brothers account

I'm guess i'm going to do that tomorrow, but the support site says that i should have the answer for the secret question, name for the registered user etc. Which i don't have as i wrote above.

So that's why i asked here, and hoped for help from some mod or admin that could help me out with this.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Need help with my brothers account

You need to phone Xbox Support if you want to cancel automatic renewal.
  4. MASTER JN Win User

SOMETHING REALLY STRANGE IS HAPPENING!

Actually, yes, I did have my brother recover his profile on my Xbox 360 HDD. Ever since everything's been messed up. Could there be some kind of a connection here?
  5. EpicNeonSeal Win User

Xbox live Core services Limited

Wow I can't do *** on my Xbox one because the live core services are limited. The super messed up thing is my brother's Xbox one in the room next mine works fine Microsoft needs to step up their game if they want to keep people from getting a PlayStation.
    I know I'm wishing I had gotten one right about now.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

help i messed up my account

When you try to log in on Xbox.com, use the same WLID/password to log in as your LIVE account. Sign in here:
    live.xbox.com/.../Signin
Thema:

need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

1. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up. - Similar Threads - need help account

2. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  8. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...