Need some help regarding a refund

Discus and support Need some help regarding a refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My nephew accidentally purchased apex coins from Microsoft store thinking that they were for the PC version but I was unaware that those were for Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RounakRoy, Apr 6, 2020.

1. RounakRoy
    RounakRoy Guest

My nephew accidentally purchased apex coins from Microsoft store thinking that they were for the PC version but I was unaware that those were for Xbox. Now since I don't own any Xbox systems I opted for a refund which was initiated instantly and I was asked
    to wait for 5 days which are long gone. All of this happened on 25th of March 2020.

If anyone have any idea what do next please drop a comment.

Thanks

Need some help regarding a refund [​IMG]

:)

RounakRoy, Apr 6, 2020
  2. RounakRoy Win User

Neither chat nor phone is available for my country sadly. All are shown as unavailable at the moment.

Nope I only had a debit card attached to my account.
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

I would definitely contact Microsoft Support through Chat or Phone and refer to this email. Maybe the refund processed to a paypal account or other credit card that you don't use very often?
  4. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Some help regarding connection

Here's the difference between AES and TKIP.

First AES,

AES stands for advanced encryption standard. This data encryption system, which is either a 128-bit, 192-bit or 256-bit cipher block, is considered by experts to be the most secure encryption protection option for your wireless network. This security system
    is approved for government use, but because AES takes more power to run, small devices and networks don't implement it.

Now for TKIP,

TKIP

TKIP stands for temporal key integrity protocol. The essential problem with most networks is that a cyber attacker might access and recover your data after observing just a small amount of your traffic. TKIP addresses this problem by automatically producing
    a new network key every few minutes. This prevents attackers from ever gathering enough data to break into your network.

The fastest and best WIFI security choice should be WPA2 personal and AES cipher type (and disable TKIP cipher type). I don't think you did any permanent damage.
  5. Elijah Mendoza Win User

Need help regarding installation

None of my Xbox games want to install or update but i have free storage and my xbox is up to date
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Need help regarding installation

I would highly recommend updating it to Windows 11 and seeing if it can sort out the Xbox app issue. You can do this by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates
Thema:

1. Need some help regarding a refund - Similar Threads - Need help regarding

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  9. Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game: I am able to install the high res moon starfield textures.zip file in my msts folder but I am not able to get the effects of the given file while playing the game.I also followed all the steps...
  10. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...