Need some help, now!

Discus and support Need some help, now! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, Hi my name is collis. for the last few hours I've been having a problem. I've asked the robot, got on a call and talked to multiple helpers. Yet I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Collis West, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Collis West
    Collis West Guest

Need some help, now!

So, Hi my name is collis. for the last few hours I've been having a problem. I've asked the robot, got on a call and talked to multiple helpers. Yet I still have no solution. It started with the black screen of death on my Xbox one s. So I did a factory reset but instead of taking me to the troubleshoot screen it immediately started loading something, then had me press some buttons. Now it's loading. Grey screen with green line going in circles. Please help, I have no resolve. Been doing this for hours. I have tried everything

:)

Collis West, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Need some help, now!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Collins, try to follow the procedures below.

Bind Eject Xbox One

Turn off the console and unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely turned off.

Wait 30 seconds and plug the power cord back in.

Hold down the BIND (located at the bottom front of the console) and EJECT (located on the front of the console) and press the Xbox button on the console.

NOTE: Bind is the pairing button of the control.

Continue by pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10 to 15 seconds.

Listen to the two tones of "activation", with a few seconds of difference between them.

Release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second activation tone.

If your console is the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, it doesn't have the EJECT button.

You can turn on Xbox Startup Troubleshooting on this console by keeping only the BIND button and then pressing the Xbox button.

When you're on the recovery screen, choose the "Reset while keeping games and Apps" option.

Note:

-You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

-No data or game save will be lost doing this, everything is done in backup to the cloud servers.

If it does not return to normal after this procedure, proceed with an offline update.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. xbox360italy Win User

I NEED SOME HELP NOW!

Hello LEGENDARYGAB

Recover gamertag and earn one achievement after you do so... should be fixed then.

4. LilRayna Win User

I NEED SOME HELP NOW!

Hello, it seems you would need to recover your profile to fix this.

Here is what you would need to do:

You can download your Xbox LIVE gamertag to any console. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
      2. Select Download Profile.
    Note Not seeing Download Profile? Press X to sign out of your profile.

1. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see

Find your Microsoft account or password
        Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID.” It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

Find out more
      2. Now, enter your Microsoft account password.
        Note If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.
      3. Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
    Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile is downloaded, you can choose whether or not you want to require your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.

The Remember Password option is off by default, which means you’ll be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Leave the Remember Password unchecked (off), if you want to be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your profile on this console.
    Note If you’re downloading your profile to your own console, you can select the Remember Password option so that you aren’t prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your profile.

You can now sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag on this console.

Hope this helps. Happy Gaming!
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

In need of some help

Hi II SYGE. Smwutches is correct. That went towards the last Games on Demand punchcard. Since you did not pre-order two other qualifying titles, the offer was not completed.
  6. Bentleyma Win User

Some help needed

Press the button next to the door and it unlocks the shutters in the room with the zombies behind the gate.
Thema:

Need some help, now!

1. Need some help, now! - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...