Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......

Discus and support Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5....... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I just bought both the Arena and Warzone REQ bundles...I went to my REQ options and Arena showed up with two packs ready to be opened, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twistedadrian, May 6, 2016.

1. Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......

Okay, so I just bought both the Arena and Warzone REQ bundles...I went to my REQ options and Arena showed up with two packs ready to be opened, but Warzone is nowhere to be found....Now here's the thing, I did buy the Warzone REQ bundle
    a while back, and I was able to get a few Packs out of it before it was removed from my account because my bank took the charges back from Microsoft for a ridiculous reason and Microsoft removed the license for the Warzone Bundle.

I do now see (after the fact), that it's once per account, well, I never was able to get all 7 weeks worth out of the first one to begin with, and I'd be highly *** to have wasted another $25 on something I'll never be able to use.One would figure
    it would work fine because I only got one to two weeks worth before the license from the Warzone Bundle was removed, and it states you can buy both the arena and Warzone packs to get 4 each weekPlease someone help me out here.....

:)

twistedadrian, May 6, 2016
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    The Great HALO Robbery

There's a special on "HALO 5". You can get the Deluxe Edition for a reduced price or the stand alone game for an even lower one.

On the surface this looks like a great deal but...

What are these extra "Warzone", "Arena" and "Spartan Armory" REQ packs at £20.00 a pop?

Do you not get "Warzone", which I understand to be a mix of MP and Bot play, with the standard edition of HALO?

What is "Arena" and "Spartan Armory"?

Are the base games incomplete or are these "REQ" packs simply Pay 2 Win DLC?

Can someone explain this to me please?

Thanks in advance.

Azrael008uk, May 6, 2016
  3. Halo 5 WARZONE REQ Packs

I have not gotten multiple of my warzone req packs I purchased the limited collectors edition for halo 5 which comes with a code for 14 warzone req pack. you get 2 of these packs every week I got 2 on launch day but did not get my 2 from last week or this
    week. that 4 warzone req packs and ive also purchased 6 warzone req packs from my local gamestop and I only got the first 2 apon entering the codes I still have not received the other for apon putting their codes in so im out 8 warzone req packs these are
    also 25$ a piece wen u buy them from gamestop please help

Cornelius Coupe, May 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 5 Req and Armor Packs for buying/playing Halo 5 early - never showed up!

Hey there kjjPOL.

The Halo 5 Warzon Req Packs are only included with the Digital Deluxe edition of the game. If you purchased the base Halo 5 game you wouldn't receive extra Req Packs.
  5. XB1R Bacchus Win User

Warzone Req Pack Bundle

Hi PhoenixAshes1

Thank you for contacting with us. Here is the info you are looking for, I hope it helps. Thank you!

WARZONE REQ BUNDLE

The Warzone REQ Bundle provides players with 2 Premium REQ Packs a week for a total of 7 weeks. Premium REQ Packs provide players with the most number of REQs, with the best chance of acquiring Ultra-Rare, Legendary, and Mythic REQs. Players are guaranteed
    at least three new permanent REQs in each Premium REQ Pack, if available.

The Warzone REQ Bundle is available in the following packages, on the Xbox Marketplace, or through token cards available at many retailers:

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Xbox One

More info here:
    Halowaypoint

Cheers!
  6. SpottierSnake54 Win User

YET TO RECEIVE: 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content.

You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Didn't receive Pre-Order Bonus?

Hey Gh0stSquadron,

Be sure to check out our
    Halo REQ Support page
    for help locating REQ packs. If this is in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle, which is included with the Deluxe Edition, you will want to check the 'Ready to install' portion of Halo 5's 'Manage game' screen to install the REQ bundle.

If you continue to experience issues locating those packs, we recommend reaching out to our phone support team for account related support we can't publicly provide on the forums.

Keep us posted! :)
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

XBOX One Halo 5 Guardians Pack

Hey SpacyBurrito478 -

Halo 5 REQ pack content is opened from the REQ menu inside of Halo 5 Guardians. Were you able to locate your REQ packs in-game?

Let us know. :)
Thema:

Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......

1. Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5....... - Similar Threads - Need help bough

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...