Need some help after latest update

Discus and support Need some help after latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Done the latest insider update and now I'm experiencing a black screen after the green start up screen, can anyone help on a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DanielWbu96, Jul 23, 2021.

  1. Need some help after latest update


    Done the latest insider update and now I'm experiencing a black screen after the green start up screen, can anyone help on a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DanielWbu96
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DanielWbu96, Jul 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Game Bar "Not Working", HOW to fix?

    well you gave us a pic showing your update history, but you still have not installed the latest 21h1 update, this needs to be installed, once this is installed then restart pc and head back to the windows store and check for updates, some apps will not update to the latest version untill you have the very latest windows feature update, you are not invisible but that update needs to be installed and then check windows store updates after, once that is done then further troublshooting can be done.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

    There seems to be some issues after the latest update with regards to the skins that gamers have purchased in the Minecraft marketplace.

    You would need to contact Mojang support as the issue is in game.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

    Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

    Some people are experiencing problems with the headset after the latest updates and Microsoft is aware of this.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

    My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.

    Some people are experiencing problems with the headset after the latest updates and Microsoft is aware of this.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

    Xbox One S - Microphone Icon Always Muted

    Some people are experiencing problems with the headset after the latest updates and Microsoft is aware of this.
Thema:

Need some help after latest update

Loading...
  1. Need some help after latest update - Similar Threads - Need help latest

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.: So today I did a 1.6GB update of Minecraft in my Xbox 360 and the world I was working on has disappeared completely. The update failed so I decided to play in the older version, only to discover...
  9. Minecraft latest update error need help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft latest update error need help!: So I just came back from a holiday and I was ready to play some minecraft. I booted up my 2nd gen xbox 360, started the game and then this happened: I had to download the latest update (September...
  10. "We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't get your latest saved data ". Need help please.: For about 5 months now I've had an data syncing issue with my xbox one. Every single time I try to launch a game or an app an error message pops up saying "we couldn't get your latest saved data"....