Need some Chill Friends

Discus and support Need some Chill Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I think this might be the appropriate place to get new buddies. I'm 23 yr gamer who has a passion for gaming. I play when I can, and would love to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryBrah, Jun 22, 2014.

  1. LarryBrah
    LarryBrah Guest

    Need some Chill Friends


    Hi,

    I think this might be the appropriate place to get new buddies. I'm 23 yr gamer who has a passion for gaming. I play when I can, and would love to receive invites from people to just sit around and make chatter and play multiplayer games. I'm not always
    on....but when I do, I love every second of it.

    Anywho, you can find me playing on Xbox 360 for GTAV, and Xbox One for Titanfall/BF4 I'm a very family friendly person, although I might spur out some curse words if I get extremely frustrated on Mature rated games, but I never ever rage.

    Also looking for clan perhaps.... On one condition, I will not add a prefix to my GT, I like how my GT is currently and no plans to changing it soon. Thanks!

    :)
     
    LarryBrah, Jun 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Chill friends

    Looking for some chill friends to chill with in a party
     
    HellHoundRuler, Jun 22, 2014
    #2
  3. ZeroKool4
    ZeroKool4 Guest
    Mincraft

    Hay guy. none of my current friends play and i need some friends to chill with anyone interested let me know thanksNeed some Chill Friends :)
     
    ZeroKool4, Jun 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Leonn 71611 Win User

    Minecraft Buddies

    I need some friends to chill on Minecraft, I really like Minecraft I just suck at building and I would like to create a clan with ALOT of people in it and I need help with that to.. So just add me please! I need friends and pointers (16 years of age and
    above)
  5. GUNNY MAESTRO Win User

    Looking for social xbox 360 gamers, guys or girls 17-24

    Hey I need some people to play Xbox with so if you want add me im 18 a dude an I'm super chill, msg or send me a friend request if you want
  6. Gynomite Win User

    Chill friends

    If your playing on xbox one, Im part of a awesome community who is currently recruiting. We a very diverse and fun loving, almost like family. If you are at least 13 years old or older, then shoot me a message. We play on mainly Titanfall but we also play
    other games together.

    (Most of us are 18+)
  7. Xb0xIsLif3 Win User

    Chill friends

    Hey when I get an xbox one I'll look at joining you all, I'll be 16 by then since it won't be until around Christmas time this year, but that will get me up and running on xbox one so thanks and yeah I'll hit you up
  8. SKATER H8ER Win User

    For co-op players Dead Rising 2

    looking for some coop people to chill with send me a friend request ill either be on here or palyin splinter cell
Thema:

Need some Chill Friends

Loading...
  1. Need some Chill Friends - Similar Threads - Need Chill Friends

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need new people to play or just chill with

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need new people to play or just chill with: im a guy looking for some new people to hang with. Maybe some girls tho cause guys act like they know everything and are better ans try and one up. Thanks. 501e90b9-a305-445f-8cc4-6829079d5f9b
  9. Xbox One: Skyrim Texture Survival MineCraft server! Open for all 18+ chill players! (only need ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Skyrim Texture Survival MineCraft server! Open for all 18+ chill players! (only need ...: We have a established Skyrim survival server on xbox one, We have two finished castles, bordered with a wall, and inside the wall we have an almost finished village! We DONT have many player ranks...
  10. LOOKING FOR CHILL PEOPLE FOR RAID NIGHTFALL IRON BANNER OR WHATEVER YOU NEED UP FOR ANYTHING!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING FOR CHILL PEOPLE FOR RAID NIGHTFALL IRON BANNER OR WHATEVER YOU NEED UP FOR ANYTHING!!!: Looking to add chill people who are up for nightfall weekly strikes raid iron banner anything really I work night shift so most friends aren't on when I am hit me up if u need help anytime I'm on...