Need some answer thx

Discus and support Need some answer thx in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Forza horizon 4 i have received an error code was 0x00000000 after some times that i had bought this game on steam, i had try restarting my pc and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fenture, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Fenture
    Fenture Guest

Need some answer thx

On Forza horizon 4 i have received an error code was 0x00000000 after some times that i had bought this game on steam, i had try restarting my pc and reinstalling the game from steam, i had been playing this game for a quite a while (meaning of almost everyday since on april 9th 2021) then after a day i had received the following error code by IPsec which was the one i mentioned above, i had then uninstalled the game for a while then a month or two ago i had once install it again, still i am receiving this error code and unable to connect online, i had then reset my pc for some other reason unrelated to forza, but i sadly have lost my D: disk drive which is my storage drive to begin with, now i cant even install the game because im left only with my bootup drive. I also searched this error code up on youtube and watched some videos about it, some people said that it was a ban that caused this, but when i searched "Forza horizon 4 ban" i saw that it would have something pop up saying "Your gamertag has been banned for X Years" something like that, but i didnt so i dont know if i am actually banned or not because i swear to god i have never broken any ToS of forza, i've only been binge driving everyday just to burn time or because i am a car nerd. Please help out and give some opinions thx.

:)

Fenture, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Need some answer thx

I was asking you to reach out to them to confirm if your account has been banned like you suspected.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Need some answer thx

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only way to know for sure if you've been banned or not will be by reaching out to Forza support. They can access your account and answer your questions.

You can submit a ticket here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  4. Fenture Win User

Need some answer thx

I did reach out to them, thats what i did before they told me to come and contact microsoft support, what now? am i supposed to just go back and tell them and then them telling to come back?
  5. Lan[G] Win User

need some answers

Checkout the forum about system updates and it explains how to roll back to previous update.
  6. I GETHSEMANE I Win User

need some answers

What kind of system are you using? a classic (white) or slim black newer version?
Thema:

Need some answer thx

1. Need some answer thx - Similar Threads - Need answer thx

2. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  3. I need Answers about this Bs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need Answers about this Bs.: Hey im betting someone else had this issue but i payed for the pre order of diablo 4 and had the game app in my owned games for two months and on the 30th of may i got the message from xbox for...
  4. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with some stuff I need to describe so can you guys answer and stop wasting my time: I broke the phone with the number for my xbox live account, how do I make it to where I can change the password so my ex cant get on it. 8e728fab-49ba-44ac-ab1b-c489316d3aa4
  7. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  8. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...: I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store...
  9. My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock edition disappeared! PLEASE I NEED ANSWER: So, one day I look in my taskbar. Minecraft bedrock is there, normal. Click it and loads for a second then an error code pops up. error code: 0x803f8001 I looked everywhere on youtube tried...
  10. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.: Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best...