Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca

Discus and support Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered an xbox wireless headset through the xbox microsoft store and it started off fine with the shipping but has now been frozen for a month. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chaampagnne, May 25, 2024.

1. chaampagnne
    chaampagnne Guest

I ordered an xbox wireless headset through the xbox microsoft store and it started off fine with the shipping but has now been frozen for a month. I contacted fedex to file a claim but they are saying i need a shipper waiver, how do i get one if the product came from ontario, ca. please help me out because the headset was quite pricey and i have not received it and the tracking has been frozen for a month.

:)

chaampagnne, May 25, 2024
  2. pkvas Win User

i really hate Ontario, CA right now

At least it gives you a time mine says end of day. Which is what for ups anyway?
  3. ash2k83 Win User

I wouldnt hate on Ontario, more like the delivery company.
  4. PTSDarrin Win User

I don't get it, it went back? Lol
  5. WAFFL3MAN Win User

it does say it will be here by 3 pm
  6. WAFFL3MAN Win User

Albuquerque, NM it did go back to phoenix but now its out for delivery here.
Thema:

1. Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca - Similar Threads - Need Shipping Waiver

2. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  3. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  4. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  5. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  7. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  8. I need to know how to ship my console because there isn't a service center near me on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know how to ship my console because there isn't a service center near me on...: Need help getting this console shipped because I don't have a service center near me . 8607afb0-5405-4160-974c-c06978670cd0
  9. Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to: I created order [mod removed] to ship my XBOX and it shows my OWN address on 'ship to'. There's no address of Microsoft service center. No details of which carrier to use. What kinda of a joke is...
  10. What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it: I am trying to ship my Xbox Elite 2 to the service center because my controller is still under warranty and when i was going through the service form to send it back it said not to add the...