Need shipping address for controller exchange
Discus and support Need shipping address for controller exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started an exchange request with Microsoft for a faulty controller. However, i was never given a shipping address or information. I waited a week to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spider dude94, Feb 2, 2020.
Thema:
Need shipping address for controller exchange
Loading...
-
Need shipping address for controller exchange - Similar Threads - Need shipping address
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca: I ordered an xbox wireless headset through the xbox microsoft store and it started off fine with the shipping but has now been frozen for a month. I contacted fedex to file a claim but they are... -
Need help changing my shipping adress.
in XBoX on WindowsNeed help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery... -
I need to know how to ship my console because there isn't a service center near me on...
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to know how to ship my console because there isn't a service center near me on...: Need help getting this console shipped because I don't have a service center near me . 8607afb0-5405-4160-974c-c06978670cd0 -
Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to
in XBoX on ConsolesLabel for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to: I created order [mod removed] to ship my XBOX and it shows my OWN address on 'ship to'. There's no address of Microsoft service center. No details of which carrier to use. What kinda of a joke is... -
What do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat do I need to add to the Xbox Elite 2 when I ship it: I am trying to ship my Xbox Elite 2 to the service center because my controller is still under warranty and when i was going through the service form to send it back it said not to add the...