Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

Discus and support Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PavanVijayakumaran, May 27, 2020.

  1. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions


    HI Team,

    I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for India based users) and will prefer to have a subscription by using
    RuPay debit card. Do let me know if there is a plan and ETA to add that card.

    :)
     
    PavanVijayakumaran, May 27, 2020
    #1
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

    Sorry to hear that you having payment issue due to the card you have... am afraid on major Visa debit cards must be used
  3. Chandan2805 Win User

    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

    Microsoft India accepts Visa and Mastercard only.

    Try upgrading ur debit card or ask card from some of your friend or relative.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

    Hello, first time Ive ever heard of this card. IT would be nice to see other forums of payment added. Especially since XBox/Microsoft is pretty much world wide!
  5. chetan soni2 Win User

    I added my debit card for pc gamepass but it's error pur processor declined means please tell me please help me

    I talked to them they said everything is correct from bank side no issues from bank debit card allowed international bant transaction
  6. Adityam Krovvidi Win User

    PUR-TransactionNotAllowed ZheR8tCD2E+3Jw+MdkUTkg.133.1.8.5

    After many unsuccessful attempts over a couple of years I have found a solution finally, at least to my problem/frustration. I allowed international online transactions on my debit card and it worked. Being in India I allowed only domestic transactions until now.
Thema:

Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

Loading...
  1. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions - Similar Threads - Need RuPay Debit

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]