Need rouge one scarif code replaced

Discus and support Need rouge one scarif code replaced in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Was told to post on here that i need my rouge one scarif code replaced b9dfca74-d29d-4d92-a6bd-cc411406fd4b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LDRatNYC, Feb 13, 2017.

  1. LDRatNYC
    LDRatNYC Guest

    Need rouge one scarif code replaced


    Was told to post on here that i need my rouge one scarif code replaced

    :)
     
    LDRatNYC, Feb 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rouge one

    Credits should show as pending about 96 hours after you made the purchase. So it would be too soon to see the credits pending.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Rouge one

    Just bought rouge one and got no rewards points and apparently I'm not the only one would love some feedback
     
    MagnaSpacePanda, Feb 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Need rouge one scarif code replaced

    Hey there LDRatNYC!

    Could you please explain a bit more what Rogue One Scarif code you're looking for? Where did you make the purchase for your code? You'll want to reach back out to the retailer you purchased your code from if you accidentally deleted it.

    Let us know if there's anything we can do to help further. Need rouge one scarif code replaced :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Feb 14, 2017
    #4
  5. LDRatNYC
    LDRatNYC Guest
    I bought the Star Wars Battlefront - Rogue One: Scarif Download Code for Xbox One

    from microsoft.com i was told by a support person to post here. I have the code still but am getting an error token code when i try to use it. The support person looked it up and told me it was active.
     
    LDRatNYC, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Need rouge one scarif code replaced

    Hey there LDRatNYC!

    Could you please explain a bit more what Rogue One Scarif code you're looking for? Where did you make the purchase for your code? You'll want to reach back out to the retailer you purchased your code from if you accidentally deleted it.

    Let us know if there's anything we can do to help further. :)
  7. LDRatNYC Win User

    Need rouge one scarif code replaced

    I bought the Star Wars Battlefront - Rogue One: Scarif Download Code for Xbox One

    from microsoft.com i was told by a support person to post here. I have the code still but am getting an error token code when i try to use it. The support person looked it up and told me it was active.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Rouge one

    Credits should show as pending about 96 hours after you made the purchase. So it would be too soon to see the credits pending.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Rouge one

    Hello MagnaSpacePanda,

    From our FAQ:

    When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

    After you have completed the offer, your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours.

    Since it has not been 96 hours yet, it is too early to see Credits for your purchase.
  10. pr1malg3ar Win User

    Need replacement code

    Doesn't sound like something that is incredibly promising. The only reason I state this is the retailer does not know you didn't already use the code. While xbox support could see if you used a code, they likely don't have free codes to give out.
Thema:

Need rouge one scarif code replaced

Loading...
  1. Need rouge one scarif code replaced - Similar Threads - Need rouge scarif

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...