Need refund help

Discus and support Need refund help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last night I requested a refund for 2 dlcs bought just 1 day apart I then realized I had these dlcs already on another device I requested a refund on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blair Culver, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Blair Culver
    Blair Culver Guest

Need refund help

Last night I requested a refund for 2 dlcs bought just 1 day apart I then realized I had these dlcs already on another device I requested a refund on both of them but I’ve only gotten money for one of them back it still says on my Xbox I own them both costed about 5 dollars I can’t install neither of the dlcs even while there marked as owner I’m just wondering if I’ll have to wait a little while longer for the second one to be refunded

:)

Blair Culver, Nov 24, 2022
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Need help or refund

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings then install the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try downloading the updates now and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Blair Culver Win User

Need refund help

Okay thanks my friend told me that that’s probably it
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need refund help

It usually takes a few days to get a response after requesting a refund. so if you haven't heard anything back on that one then that's normal. It's actually unusual that you got one of them so quickly.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

I need help with a refund

6. Francia J. Win User

Need help refunding a game.

Hi Williamslade1, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize for all the trouble that you have experienced. You can request a refund by signing in to http://xbox.com/refunds and then locate your order for the game and then click on the "request a refund" option on the side.
Thema:

Need refund help

1. Need refund help - Similar Threads - Need refund help

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  5. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  6. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  7. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  8. Need help or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help or refund: I downloaded the walking dead series the last one the 400 special episode I can’t install 417c7184-e551-44e3-839f-1804fbf7710a
  9. Need help with refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with refund: My son made a purchase on fortnite for v-bucks and he made a 700$ bill I requested a refund and it was approved but the charge was never removed from the bill I need the money back soon what do I...
  10. I need help in getting a game or refund back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in getting a game or refund back: I charged a game to my phone bill and wanted the game refunded now ee ae telling me they don't take that sort of refund onto the bill so xbox still have my 30ppunds so I not sure how I am. Going...