Need Redstone expert for community server

Discus and support Need Redstone expert for community server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to be mature hit me up on Xbox 75fc59e1-cc2a-43b9-9f7c-b2cf6256769a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRIDExxCOMMAND, Dec 14, 2014.

  1. Need Redstone expert for community server


    Need to be mature hit me up on Xbox

    :)
     
    PRIDExxCOMMAND, Dec 14, 2014
    #1
  2. oI COKE Io
    oI COKE Io Guest
    Redstone expert needed xbox one ASAP

    I need a redstone expert to help me troubleshoot an existing creation (youtube replicated build on a larger scale, not my build). If you have the experience with comparators, hoppers and chests I would appreciate your time.
     
    oI COKE Io, Dec 14, 2014
    #2
  3. oI COKE Io
    oI COKE Io Guest
    SEEKING a redstone EXPERT ASAP.

    I know what i want to accomplish I'm pretty sure its possible. I am having trouble, and need help please message me on xbox live only. Only EXPERTS on redstone wanted, if you're a novice like myself please don't waste your time or mine. I will be on right
    now and for a few hours.
     
    oI COKE Io, Dec 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Dadtime Stories Win User

    Left 4 dead idoits

    The L4D community is very picky. I've never had a problem clearing L4D expert modes in random lobbies with no mics, split-screeners, or children a.k.a. people who usually get kicked or deserted at the game menu. The only communication in the game that's
    needed is your level of awareness. Unless you're playing L4D2 on expert/expert realism, mics are really not needed at all.
  5. Tom1029-D96F7FE4-F87 Win User

    You can never have enough wood I say :)

    Coal and Redstone, I need more redstone because the logic circuits in MC confuse the hell out of me.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Experts needed

    As has already been mentioned, plug the Xbox's directly into the wall socket as opposed to the surge protectors.

    In terms of the controllers turning other consoles on and off, have you tried re-syncing the controllers?
  7. ViolentAndroid Win User

    Experts needed

    Each xbox has an assigned controller (never mixmatched)

    all xb's have 3rd party headsets.

    (a) and (b) are on the same surge protector.

    (c) and (d) are in separate rooms on individual surge protectors.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Experts needed

    Hey there Android thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

    We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information on the setup. Are all consoles (A,B,C,D) connected (power supply wise) directly to outlets? Is there any third party headsets
    connected to the consoles? Let us know so we can better assist in this peculiar matter!
Thema:

Need Redstone expert for community server

Loading...
  1. Need Redstone expert for community server - Similar Threads - Need Redstone expert

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...