Need official support-Getting charged double, but then don't get the content at all!

Discus and support Need official support-Getting charged double, but then don't get the content at all! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the second season pass to the "walking dead video game" and it show's up under my bought content, but when I go to play the game it want's to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeefAlchemist, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Need official support-Getting charged double, but then don't get the content at all!

I bought the second season pass to the "walking dead video game" and it show's up under my bought content, but when I go to play the game it want's to re-purchase everything thing, as though I've never bought before. I've tried everything from deleting the
    game to clearing system cache and nothing seems to work. In addition to that I redeemed the Ambassador's holiday tea shirt and that too show's up as though I have used the code, but won't show up in my avatar top's. Now the game charged me double for The walking
    dead season 2 episode 1 which I already bought the pass -.-! Need official support!

:)

BeefAlchemist, Jan 2, 2014
  2. jawest78
    jawest78 Guest
    double charged for Rock band DLC

Check your purchase history at billing.microsoft.com. If you were in fact double-charged, then you will need to call support for your region to get it corrected.

jawest78, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Jimi Thingg
    Jimi Thingg Guest
    Halo 4 War Games Pass/Castle Map Pack

You'll have to contact customer support. But I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. When you buy the season pass of a game you need to be sure to download the 'already paid for content' through the game. Or else you'll get double charged like what happened.

Jimi Thingg, Jan 2, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Need official support-Getting charged double, but then don't get the content at all!

fredgiblet, Jan 2, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

6. Jimi Thingg Win User

Halo 4 War Games Pass/Castle Map Pack

You'll have to contact customer support. But I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. When you buy the season pass of a game you need to be sure to download the 'already paid for content' through the game. Or else you'll get double charged like what happened.
  7. jawest78 Win User

double charged for Rock band DLC

Check your purchase history at billing.microsoft.com. If you were in fact double-charged, then you will need to call support for your region to get it corrected.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox making me repurchase a game?

Hey there EZD G8MR! If you aren't able to download it from your history, you'll need to

contact phone support
    for your region to make sure you don't get double charged!
  9. BrianM1991 Win User

about the season pass

Rain is on tues and u get all dlc except kalssic skin pack 1. After u get it get characters in game wen it pops up to download don't buy in xbox marketplace or u get double charged
Thema:

1. Need official support-Getting charged double, but then don't get the content at all! - Similar Threads - Need official support

2. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  3. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  6. What do I need to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do?: it’s constantly freezing and unfreezing, when I press the home button on my controller it takes a long time for the menu to show up and if it doesn’t show up after 5 minutes it freezes my whole...
  7. Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Shipping Waiver from Ontario, Ca: I ordered an xbox wireless headset through the xbox microsoft store and it started off fine with the shipping but has now been frozen for a month. I contacted fedex to file a claim but they are...
  8. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  9. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  10. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77