Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

Discus and support Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to purchase the expansion pass from the Xbox store, yet it tells me I have reached my spending limit. I have significant funds and waited... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HolyFlameDragon, Feb 15, 2015.

  1. Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!


    I have tried to purchase the expansion pass from the Xbox store, yet it tells me I have reached my spending limit. I have significant funds and waited to "Buy this tomorrow"(I haven't bought anything from the store). However, it still
    is reluctant to allow me to make the purchase no matter how hard or for long I try. If anyone has had that problem and has resolved it, please notify me on my Xbox account.


    :)
     
    HolyFlameDragon, Feb 15, 2015
    #1
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Lend Me Your Ears!

    Can't wait,my "small games" collection starts to grow (The escapists,Ori,State of decay),just in 3 months.

    2015 begins nicely.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Feb 15, 2015
    #2
  3. Lend Me Your Ears!

    !

    This game has so much presentation going for it, that if the gameplay is as good or better, I don't see how I could possibly pass it up!

    ...and it's releasing on March 11th! Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 15, 2015
    #3
  4. DuFFuL Win User

    Lend Me Your Ears!

    Well I don't know much about the game but I will certainly take a copy of the soundtrack. Hops fully the game lives up to the music. Very nice indeed!
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Lend Me Your Ears!

    Can't wait,my "small games" collection starts to grow (The escapists,Ori,State of decay),just in 3 months.

    2015 begins nicely.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Lend Me Your Ears!

    Ori and the Blind Forest is a definite buy for me. I'm stoked.
  7. iAshHD Win User

    Can I haz Unicorn badge?

    'Lord of the Fives' it is. Brethren, lend me your eyes and your ears, go about your day today with this simple notion in mind:

    -

    "It's better to be a cool 5 than poopy 7".

    -

    Revolu5ion.
  8. Awesomerrificus Win User

    Albert Penello "There is no way we’re giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony"

    [quote user="Stoneware"]

    My clone assistant would 8 eyes and 4 ears.

    [/quote]I want my multimedia console to have eyes and ears and be able to recognize who is in the room and cater to their preferences. Xbox One w/ Kinect will do this, and hopefully do it with an accuracy never seen before.
Thema:

Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

Loading...
  1. Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! - Similar Threads - Need Dire Assistance

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. In dire need for help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In dire need for help!: Hello! I'm here to ask a huge favour. A favour I hope one person out there can help me with. My Xbox Live year runs out in a little under a day, and yes as you can guess, I don't have the money...
  9. Wanna gameshare in dire need of a game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wanna gameshare in dire need of a game: hey everyone i have no money which brings me here to see if anyone wants to game share i only have nba 2k17 willing to get any game plz only serious requests somebody plz help me...
  10. Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.: Currently facing a permanent ban for something i don't completely understand, This has now happened on more than 1 occasion as i seem to receive 2 bans for the price of 1. Previously i have been...