Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

Discus and support Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to purchase the expansion pass from the Xbox store, yet it tells me I have reached my spending limit. I have significant funds and waited... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HolyFlameDragon, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

I have tried to purchase the expansion pass from the Xbox store, yet it tells me I have reached my spending limit. I have significant funds and waited to "Buy this tomorrow"(I haven't bought anything from the store). However, it still
    is reluctant to allow me to make the purchase no matter how hard or for long I try. If anyone has had that problem and has resolved it, please notify me on my Xbox account.

:)

HolyFlameDragon, Feb 15, 2015
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Lend Me Your Ears!

Can't wait,my "small games" collection starts to grow (The escapists,Ori,State of decay),just in 3 months.

2015 begins nicely.

Tzar of kaos, Feb 15, 2015
  3. Lend Me Your Ears!

!

This game has so much presentation going for it, that if the gameplay is as good or better, I don't see how I could possibly pass it up!

...and it's releasing on March 11th! Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! :D

Galactic Geek, Feb 15, 2015
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Lend Me Your Ears!

Well I don't know much about the game but I will certainly take a copy of the soundtrack. Hops fully the game lives up to the music. Very nice indeed!
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Lend Me Your Ears!

Can't wait,my "small games" collection starts to grow (The escapists,Ori,State of decay),just in 3 months.

2015 begins nicely.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Lend Me Your Ears!

Ori and the Blind Forest is a definite buy for me. I'm stoked.
  7. iAshHD Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

'Lord of the Fives' it is. Brethren, lend me your eyes and your ears, go about your day today with this simple notion in mind:

-

"It's better to be a cool 5 than poopy 7".

-

Revolu5ion.
  8. Awesomerrificus Win User

Albert Penello "There is no way we’re giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony"

[quote user="Stoneware"]

My clone assistant would 8 eyes and 4 ears.

[/quote]I want my multimedia console to have eyes and ears and be able to recognize who is in the room and cater to their preferences. Xbox One w/ Kinect will do this, and hopefully do it with an accuracy never seen before.
Thema:

Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)!

1. Need of Dire Assistance! All those who own the DLC lend me your ears (eyes)! - Similar Threads - Need Dire Assistance

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  4. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  5. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  6. "Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Additional authentication needed": I'm running the Xbox off my mobile phone hotspot, I'm today getting the message saying I'm offline when I'm clearly connected to my hotspot. When I test the connection it says I need to...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. In dire need for help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In dire need for help!: Hello! I'm here to ask a huge favour. A favour I hope one person out there can help me with. My Xbox Live year runs out in a little under a day, and yes as you can guess, I don't have the money...
  9. Wanna gameshare in dire need of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wanna gameshare in dire need of a game: hey everyone i have no money which brings me here to see if anyone wants to game share i only have nba 2k17 willing to get any game plz only serious requests somebody plz help me...
  10. Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.: Currently facing a permanent ban for something i don't completely understand, This has now happened on more than 1 occasion as i seem to receive 2 bans for the price of 1. Previously i have been...