Need new thumb sticks

Discus and support Need new thumb sticks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My right thumb stick broke after 1 year of use and I was trying to get new ones but it doesn't look like anyone sells legit xbox brand ones and all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ligma_420, May 3, 2020.

  1. Ligma_420
    Ligma_420 Guest

    Need new thumb sticks


    My right thumb stick broke after 1 year of use and I was trying to get new ones but it doesn't look like anyone sells legit xbox brand ones and all the one's off of Amazon fall apart.

    :)
     
    Ligma_420, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Need new thumb sticks

    Hiya!!

    Microsoft doesn't actually have parts such as thumbsticks for the controllers. You would be better off and going to a 3rd party seller on Ebay and get them there. I have purchased multitudes of quality replacement parts for my controllers with no issues..
    :)

    Happy Gaming!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Need new thumb sticks

    Hey there, so from a little bit of research I did it would appear as if Microsoft doesn't actually produce thumb-grips themselves... it is more of something they've licensed (like most other Xbox accessories) to third party manufacturer's to produce. A
    very reputable brand you may like would be "KontrolFreek," I've used them in the past and I've yet to have a problem with them. They have them at GameStop, here's an example: KontrolFreek
    Grips
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    360 Thumb Sticks on Xbox One Controller

    IMO the new thumb sticks are better, but how exactly do you want them changed?

    Plenty of ways to change stuff but we need more info?
  5. Das Koop Win User

    elite series 2

    It took me a while to adjust, but now that I have, a regular Xbox controller doesn't feel right after spending a couple weeks with the Elite 2.

    I'm using the middle thumb stick tension for both thumb sticks. For my right thumb stick I changed the settings from Default to Instant. I have the left thumb stick set to the middle tension as well with the settings at Smooth.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Where can I buy new OFFICIAL analog sticks for the Xbox One wireless controller?

    Because you dont

    Self repair isnt allowed

    Buy a new controller or get thumb grips which sit overtop the thumb sticks

    You can always ship it to xbox but not really worth it
Thema:

Need new thumb sticks

Loading...
  1. Need new thumb sticks - Similar Threads - Need thumb sticks

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...