Need new puzzles

Discus and support Need new puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need more puzzles I've done them all no problem downloading them I've made several puzzles out of my own pictures but not as nice as Microsoft puzzles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichelleWillett, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. Need new puzzles


    Need more puzzles I've done them all no problem downloading them I've made several puzzles out of my own pictures but not as nice as Microsoft puzzles

    :)
     
    MichelleWillett, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. ggoslin
    ggoslin Guest
    new puzzles

    I now have over 150,000 gold bars and no new puzzles. I would like to have some new puzzles to play. It seems to me that it is taking FOREVER to get new ones. I need more puzzles
     
    ggoslin, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. ggoslin
    ggoslin Guest
    jigsaw puzzles

    Where are the new jigsaw puzzles? How come we don't get an answer to our questions. I have a lot of points and cant do anything with them. We need new jigsaw puzzles asap.
     
    ggoslin, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  5. SavageShark452 Win User

    Will there be a fix to the download problem???

    can no longer purchase new puzzles on puzzle gallery. will this ever be fxed
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    New Puzzles

    Hey there -

    Congrats on being a puzzle master! New puzzles sound like a good idea. You'll want to head over to >>Xbox Feedback<< and leave your suggestions there.
    :)
  7. ClutchYeti46557 Win User

    Jigsaw Collections missing

    I am having a similar issue. I purchased a new pack yesterday - tokens were subtracted from account but I did not receive the new puzzles. I also don't want to redo the old puzzles in order to get enough tokens for a new pack of puzzles.
  8. ElaineJohnson7 Win User

    Where is my jigsaw puzzle collection?

    My last response was that the collection reappeared. I completed a puzzle in the collection last night, which unlocked a new puzzle within the collection. Tonight, I decided to begin a new puzzle in that same collection, but it has completely disappeared again!

    Annoyed!
Thema:

Need new puzzles

Loading...
  1. Need new puzzles - Similar Threads - Need puzzles

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...