Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please

Discus and support Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass Purchase 2/7/2014 As you can see in my account, I have purchased the season pass and have yet to be sent a code. Today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BustledHedgeroh, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please


    The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
    Purchase 2/7/2014
    As you can see in my account, I have purchased the season pass and have yet to be sent a code. Today is 2/8 if you are not aware.
    I spend $15 and have no way of playing the game I purchased. After the crap you pull with delaying my Bing rewards credit and not informing me, now you won't even let me play a game I've legitimately purchased.
    It's a very depressing time to be a Microsoft supporter. Unfortunately you can't reimburse me for that. I hope you take pride in how many people you let down.
    You're welcome for my patience.

    :)
     
    BustledHedgeroh, Feb 8, 2014
    #1
  2. AltoPlum05
    AltoPlum05 Guest
    Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

    Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.
     
    AltoPlum05, Feb 8, 2014
    #2
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Episode 2 Season Pass problems

    Hey guys, this is just a heads up for those of you trying to play Episode 2 that have a season pass. I just bought the season pass and apparently they are having a problem with allowing season pass holders to automatically download and play the next episode.

    So I haven't actually been able to get the second episode yet. I'll be waiting for the code in my messages. Kind of a bummer, because I was really looking forward to playing it tonight. Oh well, hopefully it will come tomorrow and I can play it for a bit before work on Monday. By the way, for those of you that played Episode 1, did you get all of the achievements? I was missing one. My buddy told me to go back and play the last section. Hunt: If you didn't tear off a certain arm, replay it and tear it off, or vice versa. You'll get that last achievement!

    Source: CVG
     
    jstep, Feb 8, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please

    You should try contacting @xboxsupport on Twitter or the developers of the game for more assistance with this.
     
    onyxishere, Feb 8, 2014
    #4
  5. AltoPlum05 Win User

    Wolf Among Us Season Pass FAIL

    Last month I bought the season pass for the wolf among us. They sent me a code for episode 2 for the wolf among us. Episode 3 has been out now and they didn't give me a code for the wolf among us when I know I bought the season pass. Please fix this for
    me I am dying to play it.
  6. Lissard88 Win User

    Wolf Among Us episode 2 trying to charge me!

    E-mail from Telltale Games:

    Season Pass owners of The Wolf Among Us on Xbox 360 are experiencing an unexpected issue when attempting to redeem The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors, where they are asked to pay for the episode individually. We are working with Microsoft and will
    be releasing a title update to resolve the issue for this and subsequent episodes covered by the Season Pass. We anticipate the update will be available within several days.

    All The Wolf Among Us Season Pass owners will be sent Xbox 360 console system message codes that will allow them to download episode 2 for no additional charge. If you intended to buy a Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us but haven’t yet, you can continue
    to do so. New Season Pass purchasers will also receive codes by console system message while the title update is in progress. Please note there may be a delay of up to 48 hours in receiving the console system message for new Season Pass purchases made prior
    to the title update release.

    Once you receive your console system message with the redemption code for The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors, please follow these instructions to acquire the content:

    Go to either Xbox.com/My Account to redeem your code or Settings/Account/Redeem Code on your Xbox 360 console and input the code.

    Once your code is redeemed please to go to Download History under Account on your Xbox 360 console to download The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors . After your download is complete you will be able to launch Episode 2 from within The Wolf Among
    Us.

    IMPORTANT NOTE: Users will still see the paid $4.99 Episode 2 error in the in-game store after redeeming the code until the Episode 2 content is downloaded from the user’s Download History using the aforementioned instructions.

    We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our Season Pass customers but we are glad that we are able to provide your content to you in this way while we work closely with Microsoft to issue the necessary title update.
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please

    You should try contacting @xboxsupport on Twitter or the developers of the game for more assistance with this.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Xbox one

    The season pass for The Wolf Among Us? Never heard of that, what's it about? Is it a game?
  9. Eggnogga Win User

    Xbox one

    I'm keeping my 360 as well. I bought the season pass for "The Wolf Among Us", so I'm gonna go back to that every time a new episode comes out.
Thema:

Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please

Loading...
  1. Need my Wolf Among Us season pass code please - Similar Threads - Need Wolf Among

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Wolf Among Us Episode 2, purchased by mistake through game menu. Need help.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us Episode 2, purchased by mistake through game menu. Need help.: Hello, I've got the following problem. I saw, that the new episode was available so I decided to visit game menu and download the episode. The large picture informed me that I've already have a...