NEED MY V BUCKS

Discus and support NEED MY V BUCKS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks 9ef54deb-11b3-4125-9b4d-66afd9d5b58e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018.

  1. leronbrown
    leronbrown Guest

    NEED MY V BUCKS


    I bought a 3 month gold with 1000 v bucks for 10.00 and havent gotten my v bucks

    :)
     
    leronbrown, Dec 23, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

    NEED MY V BUCKS

    Hey there leron,

    Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Now this promotional code should be sent out to your Message center within 2 weeks of the purchase. If it has already been past 2 weeks go ahead and reach out to
    Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

    I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    NEED MY V BUCKS

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. You
    will need to get with epic games.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    fortnite

    Hi TobyTazer,

    You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  5. OutDa Gatetho Win User

    How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

    I need help redeeming a V. bucks gift card
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Where has my v bucks gone?

    Hello HRICE1 how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. When you redeem the v-bucks code, the v-bucks are credited to your Fortnite account, log into the game and see if your coin balances. If the coins are not credited to your account you need to request a refund.
Thema:

NEED MY V BUCKS

Loading...
  1. NEED MY V BUCKS - Similar Threads - NEED BUCKS

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. closed tab while the code popped up in epic games and now I cannot get bucks I need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    closed tab while the code popped up in epic games and now I cannot get bucks I need help: It said it worked but the only thing I got was a pickaxe when I hopped onto Fortnite it was so disappointing that I accidentally closed the tab and I cannot get the code back again. Please help me...
  9. I purchased V bucks online for granddaughter. She needs the code so she can redeem it on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased V bucks online for granddaughter. She needs the code so she can redeem it on...: Please send the code to redeem the V bucks I purchased last night. I sent the order information to my granddaughter, and she needs the code to use it. 5f6aa7c0-5ea7-4519-802d-22f9fbece1f7
  10. How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b