Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

Discus and support Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by APZ Verdon Fury, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games legitimately. When I first started playing xbox back in 2010/2011
    my brother and his friend asked me to play with them on call of duty: world at war. I said sure and while they were playing in a private lobby they were using mods without my knowledge and consent. After I joined their game I unlocked every achievement on
    the game. I was upset after playing with them because i wanted to earn my gamerscore and achievements legitimately for call of duty: world at war. I then tried to contact activision and email them about what had happened and their game call of duty: world
    at war is no longer supported on their website. I don't want to lose my xbox live account and i also want to be 100% honest about what happened when i played with them on the game. Some of the achievements on call of duty world at war i earned legitimately
    before i played with them.

Thank you for helping me with this issue i have been dealing with. I tried talking to xbox live support and the chat ended by accident.

My internet is not the best so hopefully i can actually post this and you guys can see it.

From Steven

:)

APZ Verdon Fury, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Is there any way to erase gamerscore for one certain game?

What happened was is I joined this guys lobby on Zombie mode on Call of Duty World at War and he infected my zombies game and it unlocked all of the Achievements for Call of Duty World at War. And I was wondering is there anyway to erase gamerscore for
    Call of duty World At War so I can go back earn the Achievements my self. Hopefully there is a way to fix this. (I want to reset my Gamerscore for Call of Duty World At War only)

Lost Shadow001, Aug 4, 2018
  3. xbox live gamerscore

Recently my friend gave me every achievement for call of duty world at war and i really dont want it because to be honest it makes me feel very unlegit. So if at all possible i just want to remove call of duty world at wars gamerscore on my account all together.

mightycodeman14, Aug 4, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For in-game issues like gamescores you should contact the game developer. I suggest you to post this request at the Activision forums

M3tal Daz3, Aug 4, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    There’s no way for you to reset the gamerscore and achievements with the same profile.

Microsoft used to reset gamerscores and label the player a cheater for doing this. I’m not sure if they still do, but I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already.

brandiesel1, Aug 4, 2018
  6. Sadly, I don't think there is a way to reset your Gamerscore for a game, however, you can still contact Xbox Support again and they might be able to do something about this.

GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
  7. GreyStormGaming Win User

Sadly, I don't think there is a way to reset your Gamerscore for a game, however, you can still contact Xbox Support again and they might be able to do something about this.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

There’s no way for you to reset the gamerscore and achievements with the same profile.

Microsoft used to reset gamerscores and label the player a cheater for doing this. I’m not sure if they still do, but I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues like gamescores you should contact the game developer. I suggest you to post this request at the Activision forums
  10. xArkSlade08x Win User

COD Predictions at E3

CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR TAKES PLACE IN VIETNAM. WE NEED A CALL OF DUTY GAME THAT TAKES PLACE ON WWI- First World War. World War I (WWI or WW1), also
    known as the First World War, the Great War, or the
    War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that
    lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918
    . OR CALL OF DUTY: CIVIL WAR, KOREAN
    WAR,
    Spanish-American War, Ancient Greek War, Ancient Rome War, or way before.
  11. ps360 Win User

9 out of the last 10 games I rented sucked!

[quote user="xDefySpace"]
    You can build gamerscore and enjoy the game at the same time. I've had enjoyable 100% and also pain in the butt ones, but the majority were fun.

[/quote] Those Call of duty world at war achievements were damn near impossible to get. I almost threw out the game, the console and the tv.
Thema:

1. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset. - Similar Threads - Need gamerscore achievements

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  9. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  10. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...