Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game

Discus and support Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I DID A GOOD SCAN ON 2K17 PRELUDE BUT I WANT IT ON THE GAME 7b5bcf3c-571b-4323-85f7-c5d05d606196 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vSnagz Lowkey, May 20, 2017.

1. Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game

I DID A GOOD SCAN ON 2K17 PRELUDE BUT I WANT IT ON THE GAME

:)

vSnagz Lowkey, May 20, 2017
  2. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    games

@ Lofty

That Sir... Sounds like a slap to the face with a leather glove as a prelude to a challenge...

xenomorph v1, May 20, 2017
  3. Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

I don't have the game but I'd love to be able to scan my face with the kinect to use on my avatar.

GaryWinteringham, May 20, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

For in-game issues such as this, you may want to reach out to
    2K Games Support
    for further information and assistance from the proper folks. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, May 22, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

For in-game issues such as this, you may want to reach out to
    2K Games Support
    for further information and assistance from the proper folks. Hope this helps!
  6. xenomorph v1 Win User

games

@ Lofty

That Sir... Sounds like a slap to the face with a leather glove as a prelude to a challenge...
  7. XandynhoZ Win User

what happening with the free ride

Hello, I'm also facing a similar problem. I'm trying 5 hours from the second game, I've already exceeded 5 hours played in the Paladins game and it does not appear as completed in the "Rewards". The first game he got was the "NBA2K17: The Prelude".
  8. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

I was wowed by the Kinect create your character thing...

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Well i believe i read that the kinect is gonna be able to scan your face for your avatar and i think BF4 or COD cant remember which can scan your face for multilayer online.

[/quote]

I remember when you were able to scan your face onto your character in Rainbow Six: Vegas. A lot of people actually ended up scanning pictures of famous people such as; Arnold Schwarzenegger and Darth Maul. It was hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8rwRzXb-LY
  9. GaryWinteringham Win User

Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

I don't have the game but I'd love to be able to scan my face with the kinect to use on my avatar.
Thema:

1. Need my face scan from prelude to the actual game - Similar Threads - Need face scan

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  9. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  10. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...