Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code

Discus and support Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I need my UPC code for Dragon Age 2 that i purchased on the xbox marketplace so that i can register my game. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Badman200007, Apr 27, 2016.

  1. Badman200007
    Badman200007 Guest

    Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code


    Hello,

    I need my UPC code for Dragon Age 2 that i purchased on the xbox marketplace so that i can register my game.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Badman200007, Apr 27, 2016
    #1
  2. WhiTeYxM
    WhiTeYxM Guest
    DS2 Isaac Clarke armor in Dragon age 2

    I just realised i still have the code to unlock Dead space armor in dragon age 2 and since i won't be buying dragon age 2 i don't need it.

    If anyone who plays dragon age 2 and does not have the armor yet and would like it then PM me and i will send you the code and how to unlock it.
     
    WhiTeYxM, Apr 27, 2016
    #2
  3. Farklle
    Farklle Guest
    No UPC code w/ Dragon Age 2 digital copy.

    So basically because we choose to do a digital download we get Jipped on the extras you get for registering it how nice how hard would it be to have a upc that was for digital downloads that could be sent to people when requested
     
    Farklle, Apr 27, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code

    Hey there Badman,

    UPC codes are the bar codes you'd normally find on a back of physical copies for retailers to scan. Since you own the game digitally, we wouldn't have a UPC code to provide unfortunately. If you need further assistance regarding registering EA games, please
    contact
    EA Support
    .

    Thanks!
     
    Mister Beep, Apr 28, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code

    Hey there Badman,

    UPC codes are the bar codes you'd normally find on a back of physical copies for retailers to scan. Since you own the game digitally, we wouldn't have a UPC code to provide unfortunately. If you need further assistance regarding registering EA games, please
    contact
    EA Support
    .

    Thanks!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    No UPC code w/ Dragon Age 2 digital copy.

    Hi there Farklle.

    Sorry to hear the frustrations, I recommend reaching out to EA to provide your feedback. Because this thread is quite a bit older I'll be locking it but be sure to create a new thread if you have any other questions. Cheers.
  7. HassanB Win User

    No UPC code w/ Dragon Age 2 digital copy.

    Hello,

    Dragon Age II Digital Edition does not have any UPC that you can use to register on the Bioware site. Note this thread
    here. The only support they have for Dragon Age 2 purchased digitally is just disc/title update support.

    There's no way to register this otherwise. Sorry.

    You can try to contact EA Support here.
  8. Farklle Win User

    No UPC code w/ Dragon Age 2 digital copy.

    So basically because we choose to do a digital download we get Jipped on the extras you get for registering it how nice how hard would it be to have a upc that was for digital downloads that could be sent to people when requested
  9. Indifference84 Win User

    No UPC code w/ Dragon Age 2 digital copy.

    Thanks a lot for the reply. I tried searching the Xbox forum, but I never seem to have any luck with the search algorithm they use. It always seems to come back with hits that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for. Figures.

    I read that thread from from the Bioware forums earlier in the day and I was hoping to avoid all the run around drama if I posted the problem here, but, that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

    Again, thanks for your time and the quick link to EA.
Thema:

Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code

Loading...
  1. Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code - Similar Threads - Need Dragon Age

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  8. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  9. Why do I need ea access for Dragon Age Inquisition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need ea access for Dragon Age Inquisition?: I can't play dragon age inquisition at all and I played it not to long ago. I own the game digitally. Now it says I need ea access why? 4df767d6-75a0-41bd-9438-d6fc51bae720
  10. Need Help with Dragon (MCX360)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with Dragon (MCX360): Hi, is there anybody with an open Endportal and slain dragon? It would be nice if someone can invite me and my wife just for these 2 Achievements. Can offer complete PS4 Trophie World. Thank...