need my collections and earned points PLEASE!

Discus and support need my collections and earned points PLEASE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I had a n error code that would not let me in. You re loaded it for me BUT I lost over 100,000 gold bars and all of my purchased puzzles is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WatchedAsp846, Jul 16, 2017.

  1. need my collections and earned points PLEASE!


    Last week I had a n error code that would not let me in. You re loaded it for me BUT I lost over 100,000 gold bars and all of my purchased puzzles is there any way you can check my history to get them back? I would really appreciate the help. I find this
    app enjoyable and would like to continue with it. Thank you in advance!

    :)
     
    WatchedAsp846, Jul 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Need my hard earned reward points please

    You need to re-post your issue in the support forum. This is in the discussion forum which is not monitored by the staff. As you are filling out a new post make sure to change the drop-down box from discussion to support.

    Also, you will want to write out what your issue is because the photo you attempted to post is not loading and the staff will not be able to assist you.
     
    Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Jul 16, 2017
    #2
  3. LiKaLoTTaMe
    LiKaLoTTaMe Guest
    Need my hard earned reward points please


    need my collections and earned points PLEASE! [​IMG]






    • ###a id="shell-cat-header-logo-mobile" class="c-logo-mobile c-top-nav-link c-nav-dropdown" ms.title="" ms.interactiontype="14" data-bi-name="Mobile category logo" tabindex="70">

    need my collections and earned points PLEASE! [​IMG]
    Search


    Support

    Want my10+hrs. Of taking surveys rewards points toeatds

    ###/a###

    Posted in: Xbox Live Rewards Program Announcements 1mins
    ago

    0 0 0

    I put in about Over 10+ hours of doing surveys for xbox live rewards and earned. No points. That's extremely upsetting. I 2would like to be reinburst my points for my time. Please and Thank you.

     
    LiKaLoTTaMe, Jul 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

    Need my hard earned reward points please

    You need to re-post your issue in the support forum. This is in the discussion forum which is not monitored by the staff. As you are filling out a new post make sure to change the drop-down box from discussion to support.

    Also, you will want to write out what your issue is because the photo you attempted to post is not loading and the staff will not be able to assist you.
  5. Mike731 Win User

    Deals unlocked punch card isn't updating.

    Actually I've spent $0. I earn about $25 in points per month just doing the offers and collecting the points in the rewards app and game pass app. Cashing out 46,000 points for games that are on sale to get an extra 4,000 points back is a win win.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Need my points, please

    Yes, now you just need to give more information about what you're actually needing so that you can receive the proper assistance.
  7. LiveCrimini Win User

    Need my points, please

    I bought the "Crazy Larry" (I think thats his name) deal of a six month LIVE subscription with reward of 5 games, and I would like to access those games, please.

    Thank you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Need my points, please

    Since that was a dashboard promotion you'll need to post in this forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx


    You'll need to give them the details of the promotion and when you purchased the deal.
Thema:

need my collections and earned points PLEASE!

Loading...
  1. need my collections and earned points PLEASE! - Similar Threads - need collections earned

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. If I buy halo reach from Microsoft store I wouldn’t need the master chief collection right?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy halo reach from Microsoft store I wouldn’t need the master chief collection right?: If I buy halo reach from Microsoft store I wouldn’t need the master chief collection right? fbf74d70-7234-4c91-996c-8ea96992e0d4
  9. Master chief collection from xbox one now needs gamepass in addition to previous owning?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master chief collection from xbox one now needs gamepass in addition to previous owning?: Previous purchase of Master chief collection for Xbox one re-installed now says i need to purchase a gamepass? I purchased the collection years ago for xbox and played it and now its saying i dont...
  10. I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!: Hey everybody! I've been playing for several hours Windows 10 edition minecraft game on your computer. Xbox achievements come as normal but statistics still show that you would have played only 0...