Need my Ambassador account re activated!

Discus and support Need my Ambassador account re activated! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had received "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tier Curz, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Tier Curz
    Tier Curz Guest

I had received "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement
    action on your account
    . For additional support, please visit the Ambassadors Access Forum. "

Doesn't make any since but for some reason this is where I was re-directed.

I just need my account back up and running please and thank you.

-Curzt

:)

Tier Curz, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Mov3z lang
    Mov3z lang Guest
    why ?

i am forced to re-download my account every day and my xbox live is cut yet all is activated ???

Mov3z lang, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Just Lorenzo
    Just Lorenzo Guest
    Cannot apply for Xbox Ambassador.

Hello, i'm trying to apply for Xbox Ambassador, but it says i need 1.500 gamerpoints or more, but i have 2350 gamerpoints.

I also have a gold account activated since a few months ago, so that isn't a problem.

Any solution?

Just Lorenzo, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'd want to try sending a message over Live to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie, or if you were assigned an ACE you can send a message to them.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'd want to try sending a message over Live to XboxAmbassadors or Mister Sconnie, or if you were assigned an ACE you can send a message to them.
  6. GenoBEATS Win User

Re-activating my ambassador account

Same situation happen to me. Just tweet @XboxSupport and they will contact the Ambassador team to reinstate you. Just did this last night. Give them the information you can, they are only available until 4PM EST i believe today.
  7. xlyfex2xdeathx Win User

The service seems incredibly laggy however and both people I've tried to help unfortunately timed out midway through our conversation.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there! Glad to hear things settled down for you :) Are you still unable to answer questions? I can get you manually re-added back here if you need, just click the lil green envelope under this reply to send me a forum PM and put "KSIxly Please Re-Add
    to Ambassadors" in the subject line. I'll let you know as soon as it goes through.
  9. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

It appears on your profile card, that you are not an ambassador (As you do not have the badge) if you are inactive for a certain amount of time you will be removed from the program. However, if you message official support they should be able to help you
    further in terms of this issue.
Thema:

1. Need my Ambassador account re activated! - Similar Threads - Need Ambassador account

2. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  3. I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard: Hello everyone I have been a Xbox customer about over 20 years now I have long awaited the day I can become an Xbox Ambassador now January 3 I finally became an ambassador and everything seemed to...
  4. Need help with ambassador Sign up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with ambassador Sign up: Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says hi!" Then it loads loads then gives me a error...
  5. In English I think I need Ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    In English I think I need Ambassador: Hi I have problem with disney pixar rush, game has split screen on laptop/pc but in game it actully is not working when I use button to summon 2nd player game is not bringing two characters and...
  6. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  8. Need help with my ambassador account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my ambassador account: I got a massage on Xbox from the Xbox ambassador account telling me I have been from the Xbox Ambassador programme. This decision was made based on me helping the same client on more than one...
  9. Im an Ambassador and my account is glitching out constantly :) need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im an Ambassador and my account is glitching out constantly :) need help?: Hello, Recently i have been trying to get onto the Ambassabank since im an Ambassador and have been for roughly 6 months and for some reason when i try going on it now it joins ambassabank for...
  10. Cannot access ambassador account .days i need a gold subscription and i have one..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access ambassador account .days i need a gold subscription and i have one..: once i log into the ambaasador site, it says i have to have gold, which i already do, to be an ambassador...an hour of my time was wasted on support with chat. help me fix this and restore some...