Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record

Discus and support Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Drunk friend took my phone at a party and sent himself a racist word through my account and reported it and got me suspended for 24hours, need this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fun98, Aug 29, 2019.

  1. Fun98
    Fun98 Guest

    Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record


    Drunk friend took my phone at a party and sent himself a racist word through my account and reported it and got me suspended for 24hours, need this removed and off my record. Microsoft enforcement doesnt have an email for some ridiculous reason. Thanks.
    Also have screen shots to prove it from my phone and that I know him in real life.

    :)
     
    Fun98, Aug 29, 2019
    #1
  2. pawncrackers Win User

    Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record

    Hi there,

    Regrettably, this action won't be possible. It is your responsibility to make sure only you have access to your account, to prevent a situation, like what has happened, from happening. Please be sure to read the

    Xbox Terms of Service
    and
    Xbox Community Standards
    for more information.

    Usually you can submit a case review, but that is only for suspensions that last longer than 24 hours. We can only advise you to see through the suspension and to learn from your mistakes. Make sure your account is secured, in future.

    Best,

    L
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record

    Hey Fun

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I understand that you are seeking to get the Enforcement Action on your account removed.

    Here on the Xbox Forums, we do not have the necessary tools to be able to assist you with this. Typically this is all done through the Enforcement site, as they are the only ones that can directly address this.

    Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's

    Enforcement History
    , provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

    • The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

    Since the suspension on your account is not longer than 24 hours, you will have to wait until then to continue using your account normally.

    As there is no more info that we can provide for you on this matter, and to prevent any repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

    If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

    also there is no case review for.suspensioms under 24hours

    So a.moot point

    Once you have.a single.viooation you no longer can be an ambassador as you are supposed to have a clean record

    And since a 24hour suspension isn't case reviewable
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated

    It wouldnt matter as with everyone you are responcible for your account at all times

    Suppott cannot remove suspensions

    And you would have to contact your alpha

    Sincr it is a 24hour suspension

    Its doubtful
  6. Corayt13 Win User

    Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

    also there is no case review for.suspensioms under 24hours

    So a.moot point

    Once you have.a single.viooation you no longer can be an ambassador as you are supposed to have a clean record

    And since a 24hour suspension isn't case reviewable
    you don't know the problem bud but thanks for trying to help 😂😂😂😂😂
Thema:

Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record

Loading...
  1. Need my 24hour suspension removed of my record - Similar Threads - Need 24hour suspension

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...