Need More Home Xbox Resets

Discus and support Need More Home Xbox Resets in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been having a few issues with my home Xbox. Due to a buy I have no Xbox resets left but I want to buy a new console. I have used up my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeadStalker99, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Need More Home Xbox Resets

I've been having a few issues with my home Xbox. Due to a buy I have no Xbox resets left but I want to buy a new console.

I have used up my Xbox resets on the following:

1 reset as main Xbox changed from Xbox one to Xbox one x

1 reset as had to factory reset console due to performance issues

1 reset due to having no internet for 17 days, needed to set secondary Xbox as home Xbox

1 reset due to changing back to main Xbox once internet was back

- this reset didn't seem to work. No one else's account could play my games on the home Xbox. This xbox is again having performance issues. Had to remove home Xbox and reapply to same console for it to work.

We now have no resets left. We are wanting to replace this console as it is really slow and laggy but cannot replace until we know that we can apply home Xbox to the new console. My partner and I play multiplayer games on separate consoles so without this, one of us can't play.

Is there a way to get more resets?

Tried to contact support but it won't let me use the contact us at all.

:)

DeadStalker99, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Jade Hughes Win User

Hi AJ, is there a way to see when your switches will renew?
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, DeadStalker99!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, customer support cannot offer additional Home Xbox switches.

If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year, you might be able to get 1 extra switch by completing a survey.

Go to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox > Learn more, if you see an option that says "Need one more?", click on it and follow the steps provided.

I'm afraid that is the only way in which you could get 1 additional switch. If the "Need one more?" option is not there, that would mean that sadly, you are not eligible for it.

I hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you've run out of switches and try to do it again, I believe it tells you. Other than that, no.
  5. l vSirenz l Win User

No more Xbox home reset help

I am sorry but the limit of xbox home resets per year is put there for a reason and once they are used you must wait the allotted time before it can be used again. This is to insure there is no abusing the system. There are a few more months before November
    2018 but it will come. I think you should also make sure you first get your xbox back within your possession from your brother. You are right you can't play any games that you own without first getting your console back.
    this is why ps4 is a lot better.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

No more Xbox home reset help

I am sorry but the limit of xbox home resets per year is put there for a reason and once they are used you must wait the allotted time before it can be used again. This is to insure there is no abusing the system. There are a few more months before November
    2018 but it will come. I think you should also make sure you first get your xbox back within your possession from your brother. You are right you can't play any games that you own without first getting your console back.
Thema:

1. Need More Home Xbox Resets - Similar Threads - Need More Home

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  5. Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more: I ran out of xbox home switches and already used my 1 free one by completing the survey. Is there anyway customer support could just give me 1 more cause I don't get another switch until October I...
  6. I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it: i need 1 more home Xbox switch but the survey isn't there and i haven't used it 0df2ca52-b908-4c55-9e8c-2bf75c7fa2ca
  7. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  8. need more switches for my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    need more switches for my home Xbox: hello the trouble that im having is that my little cousin switched my home xbox and i didnt have any switches left is it possible that it can be reseted. f7cd5f37-8627-476c-9286-314085bc7ba8
  9. Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...: apparently I already set my home for my account three times is there anyway I can set it another time because I need to game share with my brother f508839b-0df3-4038-87e8-6617c8b8e9ab
  10. Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.: I just got a new xbox one but i cant chang it to my home anymore. So i can not download any of my games on my new Xbox. c329f0cc-b457-454c-a9c6-29953424a3db