Need moderators help (please)

Discus and support Need moderators help (please) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently switched from PlayStation back to Xbox I’ve been playing for a couple of days. Also I have one of my friends my login because he plays games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by v5xk_255, May 16, 2023.

  1. v5xk_255
    v5xk_255 Guest

    Need moderators help (please)


    I recently switched from PlayStation back to Xbox I’ve been playing for a couple of days. Also I have one of my friends my login because he plays games on my account and which they console banned him which got every account on his Xbox banned including mines my gamertag is @v5xk I really didn’t do anything to get banned I have a lot of games played on that account I really need it back

    :)
     
    v5xk_255, May 16, 2023
    #1
  2. voteDC Win User

    Need a Moderators help please!

    What about in the new email address?



    The only other thing I can suggest is to try and PM a moderator, you do that by clicking the little letter icon under one of their posts. You can find a post by the moderator
    aka Scratch here
    LINK




    Remember to put your point across politely and you should get the answer you seek.
  3. v5xk_255 Win User

    Need moderators help (please)

    I asked them why I got banned and they denied it
  4. KindGryphon Win User

    Need moderators help (please)

    I recently switched from PlayStation back to Xbox I’ve been playing for a couple of days. Also I have one of my friends my login because he plays games on my account and which they console banned him which got every account on his Xbox banned including mines my gamertag is @v5xk I really didn’t do anything to get banned I have a lot of games played on that account I really need it back
    Simply giving someone else the login to your account is actually a bannable offense by itself.

    That being said the only ones who handle bans/suspensions are the enforcement team and the only way to reach them is by going to https://enforcement.xbox.com and filing for a case review.

    If you've already done this and they denied your review than there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. ChorionicPack82 Win User

    Need a Moderators help please!

    @VoteDC I created my account a very long time ago but i changed my gamer tag the beginning of this year but this thing with the forums didn't start until last month. Maybe it is because i changed my email like three weeks before this happened i have no idea.
  6. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

    Need a Moderators help please!

    From the access denied part id say Mayb u didn't log out properly.Try deleting ur cache and cookies for your pc/phone......
Thema:

Need moderators help (please)

Loading...
  1. Need moderators help (please) - Similar Threads - Need moderators help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Glen rue or any moderator help needed for compliance lock

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Glen rue or any moderator help needed for compliance lock: Hi there glenn or moderators or anyone finding my question. Earlier today my Microsoft acount was locked for some reason I have contacted support and yet waiting for a reply but I’m here cause I...
  9. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  10. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...