Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends

Discus and support Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need friends to socialize with and all that stuff on Xbox 360. Feel free to add me: GT; ( I also play Minecraft ALOT by MYSELF & it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiamondDragon37, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends

I really need friends to socialize with and all that stuff on Xbox 360. Feel free to add me: GT;

( I also play Minecraft ALOT by MYSELF & it's lonely)

:)

DiamondDragon37, Jan 12, 2014
  2. rileyfighter
    rileyfighter Guest
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

rileyfighter, Jan 12, 2014
  3. minecraft

I need Minecraft backward compatibility for play with my friend, they have only xbox 360.

Mariajosevid4l, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest

You won't be lonely here.

Looking for some friends to play online with? A place to find help, share your

adventures, and make new ones is here in our friendly xbox group. We are very

active, so this group is spam and jerk free Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends :) We are also linked to two other groups, GTAV and Minecraft. Join us for the links to those other groups as well Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends :)
    www.facebook.com/.../xbox360edition

Zelborg, Jan 14, 2014
  5. glitterpillar Win User

New survival world, ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!

Minecraft friends needed add me at Xbox 360
  6. Zelborg Win User

You won't be lonely here.

Looking for some friends to play online with? A place to find help, share your

adventures, and make new ones is here in our friendly xbox group. We are very

active, so this group is spam and jerk free :) We are also linked to two other groups, GTAV and Minecraft. Join us for the links to those other groups as well :)
    www.facebook.com/.../xbox360edition
  7. ZomboChic Win User

Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

hello, if anyone is up for some minecraft, survival or creative feel free to send me a friend request, i need more minecraft friends! i only have it on the 360, but i am hoping to get the xbox one by the end of the summer! gt:
  8. Mesured Enigma Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Also looking for friends to play minecraft on xbox 360, I have mic, I like adventure maps and hunger games maps etc also happy to play survival and creative! 18 and over only please gt
  9. MeNcE x Wolf Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

I would be happy to play hunger games or minecraft minigames with anyone, been looking for people to play with for a while :D preferably 11-14 around that age but any will do.
Thema:

1. Need Minecraft Friends/ Xbox 360 Friends - Similar Threads - Need Minecraft Friends

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  4. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  5. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  6. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...
  7. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  8. Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...: Hi, I have a friend who owns minecraft on Playstation (I own minecraft for both Xbox and PC). I want to join him, but to do that I need to link my Microsoft account to Playstation to make it cross...
  9. Need a friend to play minecraft with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a friend to play minecraft with: I prefer someone close the same age I am and im 14 a270f5d4-09c6-498a-8357-37d03c3595aa
  10. need minecraft friends to play with me and my lil brother friend us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need minecraft friends to play with me and my lil brother friend us.: add us to friends for mine craft play ffbf85be-fde2-4fc1-a68e-dbe8f23b66d3