NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!!

Discus and support NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I'm looking for some people to either add my to there world or start a new one with me . I love to play regularly so add me if interested . Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daak199726diana, Jan 1, 2014.

1. NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!!

Hey I'm looking for some people to either add my to there world or start a new one with me . I love to play regularly so add me if interested . Thanks and only mature people please!

:)

daak199726diana, Jan 1, 2014
  2. dFxskullCarv
    dFxskullCarv Guest
    Need players

Need friends for mine craft 360 add

dFxskullCarv, Jan 1, 2014
  3. k0h8
    k0h8 Guest
    need friends gor minecraft

Need friends to play mine craft with!

k0h8, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Splasho mk X
    Splasho mk X Guest

erm whats your time zone like cause for me atm its 11:24am as I post this-or do you play at any hours? not to ask personal questions of course but its no good sending a friend request if Im never on when you are XD

Splasho mk X, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Splasho mk X Win User

erm whats your time zone like cause for me atm its 11:24am as I post this-or do you play at any hours? not to ask personal questions of course but its no good sending a friend request if Im never on when you are XD
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Mine craft friends

hahahahaha really Isaac.

Vorraxx I am going to add you it will be good for you to see my world and I could use some help as I am sure you will need the same kind of help moving mountains in this game in the future. which I will return the favor if you help me.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Listed
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
Thema:

1. NEED MINE CRAFT FRIENDS!!!!! - Similar Threads - NEED MINE CRAFT

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. Need a refund because moneys gone out of an account that's not mine but the account is in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need a refund because moneys gone out of an account that's not mine but the account is in...: Need to get a refund due to my subscription been taken out of someone else's account that's in my name 4fdf621e-c52e-429e-8bf0-9144d6702f1e
  4. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  5. Need people on mine craft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need people on mine craft xbox one: o have mini games a lot of them in 3 different worlds and we can play survival or on creative and just build. Please have a mic. Gt thank you c91aaba6-dc9d-435a-be4f-9e7f0d057cf2
  6. Need help with destiny, titanfall? how about mine craft? Come check this out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with destiny, titanfall? how about mine craft? Come check this out!: Hey guys my name is mike and i am part of a awesome club. if you need help with leveling up, meeting friends for xbox one or just want a bunch of cool people to play games with then let me know...
  7. Need Xbox 360 Mine Craft Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Xbox 360 Mine Craft Friends: Howdy, I just bought MC today and hoping some friends would like to play. Please send me a FR and let's have some fun. Josh c5575588-aa6c-438c-970c-eee8dcdd13a3
  8. I need friends for mine craft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends for mine craft!: I have no idea how to play. add me and invite me please! GT: ffff5e99-065d-4717-a885-bc6dbe70974e
  9. Need FRIENDLY player for mine craft!! MATUREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need FRIENDLY player for mine craft!! MATUREE: Add me, then ill set up a time we can play Long term peeps please, gonna build some amazing stuff MATURE PLAYERS WITH MIC ONLY a3e7786b-8363-418c-9db7-7855ba05ff82
  10. need friends for mine craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends for mine craft: My 9 year old daughter and I play mine craft ( well I play and she watches) I think it would be fun to play with other people. I need a family friendly atmosphere I would like to find some...