Need license transfer after xbox360 failure

Discus and support Need license transfer after xbox360 failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox team, (i'm sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since i've been in school :/ ) three days ago, my beloved xbox360 from 2005 or 2006... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KruemelT92, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. KruemelT92
    KruemelT92 Guest

    Need license transfer after xbox360 failure


    Dear Xbox team,

    (i'm sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since i've been in school :/ )

    three days ago, my beloved xbox360 from 2005 or 2006 (not sure anymore) had the infamous "General Hardware Failure", also known as RROD. Since then, every time i play a game, it keeps crashing. Well, i was aware that all early versions of xbox360 had to say
    goodbye someday, so i decided to order a new one (new one in xbox one design, i wonder how it will look like next to the real one).

    Anyway, since my last licence transfer wasn't already 4 months ago or later (it was in february), will you please enable it for me so i can perform a license transfer on my new xbox360 when it arrives so i can play all my dlc's again?

    This would be great, i appreciate it.

    Regards,



    :)
     
    KruemelT92, Mar 17, 2014
    #1
  2. METALNIKOS
    METALNIKOS Guest
    arcade games problem

    before the transfer the license the game play fine i only need to be online and it was fine after the transfer the license that happen
     
    METALNIKOS, Mar 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI

    You would need to perform a license transfer in order to transfer your console licenses to the new console. After the transfer, you will need to redo load the games, but it will only be downloading the licenses, not the full games, so it does go pretty quickly.
    Http://Xbox.com/drm
     
    Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Need license transfer after xbox360 failure

    When you get the new console you'll need to contact support directly to see if they can do a manual transfer.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
     
    Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Need license transfer after xbox360 failure

    When you get the new console you'll need to contact support directly to see if they can do a manual transfer.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. METALNIKOS Win User

    arcade games problem

    before the transfer the license the game play fine i only need to be online and it was fine after the transfer the license that happen
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Avatar items not available

    You need to go into download history and redownload them after drm transfer

    Downloads licenses are not transfered during a HD transfer

    Only the content is

    You still need to sign into the account and do a drm transfer and then redownload the licenses
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI

    You would need to perform a license transfer in order to transfer your console licenses to the new console. After the transfer, you will need to redo load the games, but it will only be downloading the licenses, not the full games, so it does go pretty quickly.
    Http://Xbox.com/drm
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Can't play games offline

    After transferring the licenses have you re-downloaded the games? You need to download them after the transfer but don't need to delete the files already on your system. It will only download the new licenses and take just a few seconds.
Thema:

Need license transfer after xbox360 failure

Loading...
  1. Need license transfer after xbox360 failure - Similar Threads - Need license transfer

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Assistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Assistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account: Dear Microsoft Support, I’m writing regarding my purchase of Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, originally made through my Microsoft account *removed due to PII policy*@gmail.com. Recently, I...
  10. Need support help with license transfer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...